Marvin said:
Utd still have to play

Fulham away = 5 - 0 to United
QPR away = 2 - 0 to United
West Ham away = 2 - 1 to United
Sunderland away = 1 - 1
Stoke away = 3 - 0 to United
Arsenal away = 1 - 0 to United
WBA away = 1 -0 to WBA (based on the hope they get the form back they had at beginning of season)

and they have to play Chelsea and City at Old Trafford

But we have a horrible February. If we can get through February just 7 points behind we'll have a good chance

Predictions^^^

ForzaMancini said:
QPR were fucking wank and there for a beating. The fact we couldn't score once speaks volumes. They didn't even defend well. They never had the ball longer than 30 seconds. We should be leaving this game frustrated that we didn't get 5 or 6, instead we're leaving thinking we have just once again made it easier for the rags to win the league.

'They didnt defend well' - Really? they stuck to us like glue (the ref allowed this a little too much for my liking but hey ho), they stuck 11 behind they ball when out of possession, and when all else failed they had a goalie have a cracker of a game. I'd call that a decent nights work defensively. Good luck with youre fifa badges whopper.

grim up north said:
Is anybody going to give the opposition any credit. They stopped us scoring, they are battling for survival. 11 v 11 anything can happen on any particular day. On paper we should beat them football is played on grass.

One of the few sensible posters on here.

ForzaMancini said:
QPR were fucking wank and there for a beating. The fact we couldn't score once speaks volumes. They didn't even defend well. They never had the ball longer than 30 seconds. We should be leaving this game frustrated that we didn't get 5 or 6, instead we're leaving thinking we have just once again made it easier for the rags to win the league.

I think we made it easier for the rags to win the league when we didn't go all out to sign van persie. We can still win it of course, but we need to start putting more chances away. Whether that's through hard work in training or buying a clinical finisher that is what we need.

Pingu the Penguin said:
dancity19 said:
baildon blue said:
Massive over reaction from some people on bluemoon.I see it as a point gained and we can still win that title

You seriously see a point at QPR as a point gained???

I don't know why they actually bother playing football.

You could just map out all the results on day 1 of the season and hand the trophy over there and then

Haha- Pathetic comment.

I am not saying different results can't happen. Of course they do, it's the nature of football.

But you CANNOT see QPR as a point gained.

We should be winning. Whether we do or not is a different story, but it is 2 points dropped, certainly not 1 point gained. We are going for the title, current champions, and they are bottom of the league....

So instead of smart comments like that, have a think about how that really is 1 point gained. If it's 1 point gained, a pat on the back to Mancini and the lads hey. Fought their way through that and we have come home with a point. Bet Mancini will be thrilled with that point gained.....

grim up north said:
Is anybody going to give the opposition any credit. They stopped us scoring, they are battling for survival. 11 v 11 anything can happen on any particular day. On paper we should beat them football is played on grass.

Cool man, grass is always greener.

citykev28 said:
Can't help but think that Mario would've made a difference tonight. What is Mancini's problem? A complete waste of time having him if he never plays.

It's clear that mario wants to be playing in Italy and wants to play for Milan.

When a player wants to go they generally do

bluemoonmatt said:
Milners shit
Barry's Shit
Nasri's a whopper
Mancini a bellend
Balo's a cock, no wait we need him back
Clichy cant pass
Rags would'a won ten nil

Fuck me what have we become, seriously while I'm as disappointed as any of you, we are sounding more and more like them every day. GET A GRIP. They will drop more points and I hate to break it to some of you but I suspect there's a chance another team or two might decide not to gift us the full 3. It is supposed to be competitive sport after all. I would have thought a gap of 5 or even 7 insurmountable in March/April and how wrong I was but I'd never be throwing in the towel, in JANUARY. Have a word with yourselves. Its a setback but at this stage it really isn't terminal.

"Nasri's a whopper".
LOL. Really?

Seriously mate, you should have a word too; its just reaction straight after the game. No-ones gonna be "throwing in the towel"; we'll all be there on Sunday, supporting the team; no-ones gonna ditch their season ticket or not shout the team on. Some might say on the messageboard the think we won't win the title now, straight after the game - thats not throwing in the towel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.