QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

cookster said:
de niro said:
some posts in this thread are a fucking embarrassment. the title has not "gone", it wasn't "the worst we've played" we DID look like scoring. we were away from home facing a team fighting for their lives, we were missing two of our best players one of which is our captain. the conditions were terrible, yes the same for both sides but its a leveller. their goalie had the game of his life. add all that up and be thankful we are so good apart from ONE save from joe we were in total control. we have a point away from home so lets take that and go again next week.

Goalie had the "game of his life". Stop talking shite Bob, 2 decent saves and was flapping like fuck at crosses.

that was the wind playing up. the goalie did well.

we were so close to winning that, super saves from Cesar, Zab hitting the bar.

really some of the comments on here are shocking.

bluemoonmatt said:
Milners shit
Barry's Shit
Nasri's a whopper

Mancini a bellend
Balo's a cock, no wait we need him back
Clichy cant pass
Rags would'a won ten nil

Fuck me what have we become, seriously while I'm as disappointed as any of you, we are sounding more and more like them every day. GET A GRIP. They will drop more points and I hate to break it to some of you but I suspect there's a chance another team or two might decide not to gift us the full 3. It is supposed to be competitive sport after all. I would have thought a gap of 5 or even 7 insurmountable in March/April and how wrong I was but I'd never be throwing in the towel, in JANUARY. Have a word with yourselves. Its a setback but at this stage it really isn't terminal.
Those things are true at least

Marvin said:
Utd still have to play

Fulham away
QPR away
West Ham away
Sunderland away
Stoke away
Arsenal away
WBA away

and they have to play Chelsea and City at Old Trafford

But we have a horrible February. If we can get through February just 7 points behind we'll have a good chance

I am sure they are shitting it not!!!!!

Its gone simply put we aint going to score enog goals to win anything this year

The problem our strikers have is they have to come way out to collect the ball. Only silva seems to have a clue as to how to unlock a defence. Let's not try to dress this up. Qpr are shit, end off. Two points dropped for sure These games are the acid test for mancini. He fails time and time again. An insult to bring scott sinclair on with only minutes to go when nasri was putting in the latest in his many (I couldn't be arsed performances.) At least give the lad a chance.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Matt.D said:
Also sick of this same old shit away from home. Our performances haven't changed in a year now. Teams have pretty much figured us out and we continue to play at a ridiculously slow tempo. It needs sorting.

You know we won the previous five away games, right?

Steady on GDM...........the sensible approach is unlikely to work on here tonight.

bluemoonmatt said:
Milners shit
Barry's Shit
Nasri's a whopper
Mancini a bellend
Balo's a cock, no wait we need him back
Clichy cant pass
Rags would'a won ten nil

Fuck me what have we become, seriously while I'm as disappointed as any of you, we are sounding more and more like them every day. GET A GRIP. They will drop more points and I hate to break it to some of you but I suspect there's a chance another team or two might decide not to gift us the full 3. It is supposed to be competitive sport after all. I would have thought a gap of 5 or even 7 insurmountable in March/April and how wrong I was but I'd never be throwing in the towel, in JANUARY. Have a word with yourselves. Its a setback but at this stage it really isn't terminal.

Good post, we didnt do enough to win, credit QPR for packing the box and making it difficult. Not a bad performance all round, apart from Nasri who was lightweight again.

Pigeonho said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
JULES said:
spot on, there are some right wankers on here
When you are chasing the title and the oppositions game plan is 'just sit back, stay tight' and that makes you clueless it's obvious fans are going to be pissed off
Maybe but the same mard cunts are then saying that QPR will roll over for United. It's fucking embarrassing that people even think that let alone type it. Why the fuck would they play different than they did tonight?
I agree that's nonsense. The harsh fact is Ferguson will exploit their weaknesses.

United will get balls crossed into the box put them under pressure. We spend ages pissing around with it 20 yards out against a team with no intention of pushing out.

Half these people have only just started watching City.Its not the end of the world a point at Q.P.R..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.