QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Mario probably would have won us the game tonight. Remember the way he set up Sergio on the final day of last season?

I think even the recent run of results were down to Mario in a way because the other players knew he was getting back to full fitness and would be gunning to take their place if they did not improve.

Wouldn't surprise me if we fell 10+ points behind now.

Farewell mate. Thanks for the memories.

I think your new breed of City fan that doesnt have a clue oddfellows,or more likely you support the rags!!!

Hart - 7, made a great save in the first half but was slow to start attacks.

Zabaleta - 6, far too many misplaced passes and a silly booking spoiled a great month.
Javi Garcia - 7, did well enough at centre-back.
Lescott - 6, did well enough to keep QPR's "threat" quiet.
Clichy - 5, very poor showing tonight, don't think he completed a cross.

Milner - 5, I knew starting him would be a bad idea.
Barry - 5, can't seem to play twice a week as someone's already said.
Silva - 6, probed as much as possible but nothing happened.
Nasri - 2, no words.

Tevez - 6, all effort, no end product.
Aguero - 6, wanted too much time on the ball and invited too much pressure.

Pigeonho said:
The arrogance of some is absolutely disgusting. Who the fuck says teams like QPR, (who we were like not too long ago), should play to win? They're fighting for survival and that tonight is like a victory for them. We are the dogs bollocks who people want to gain points off, but for teams like QPR the way to do it is to take 1 point not 3. There's nothing wrong with that from their point of view and all this 'it's the premiership FFS. They're parking the fucking bus' is arrogance personified.
TWO TEAMS.

Got to agree with this. Fair play to them. Ultimately, it's our fault for not taking chances/breaking them down.

There's some embarrassing comments so far in this thread. It was a frustrating evening admittedly but lets not write ourselves off just yet. We're 4 (7) points behind but I still get the feeling there's going to be a couple of twists yet. Keep the faith....at least until May.

bluemoonmatt said:
ForzaMancini said:
QPR were fucking wank and there for a beating. The fact we couldn't score once speaks volumes. They didn't even defend well. They never had the ball longer than 30 seconds. We should be leaving this game frustrated that we didn't get 5 or 6, instead we're leaving thinking we have just once again made it easier for the rags to win the league.

'They didnt defend well' - Really? they stuck to us like glue (the ref allowed this a little too much for my liking but hey ho), they stuck 11 behind they ball when out of possession, and when all else failed they had a goalie have a cracker of a game. I'd call that a decent nights work defensively. Good luck with youre fifa badges whopper.

Cesar played well, granted. But we had that much of the ball we should have done so much more. I can't remember them making any great blocks or tackles, the only last ditch tackle I remember them doing was to crop Sinclair only for the ref to give fuck all.

Pigeonho said:
The arrogance of some is absolutely disgusting. Who the fuck says teams like QPR, (who we were like not too long ago), should play to win? They're fighting for survival and that tonight is like a victory for them. We are the dogs bollocks who people want to gain points off, but for teams like QPR the way to do it is to take 1 point not 3. There's nothing wrong with that from their point of view and all this 'it's the premiership FFS. They're parking the fucking bus' is arrogance personified.
TWO TEAMS.
This all day long. Not so long ago we did the same at Arsenal. Albeit away from home. Only we got crucified in the press. QPR will probably be the greatest team in the universe.
Would like to win the league again,but if not.....................Does this face look bothered ?

Marvin said:
Pigeonho said:
TWO TEAMS.
Correct

When they play Utd, we'll be hoping they play the same way. They took all 3 points against Chelsea playing that way, and stopped Spurs.

Two points dropped and a game gone, but it's January - not April. if we win 5 out of every 6 games, we'll be Champions in May.

Indeed.

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Not really every man and his dog knew QPR were gonna stick 10 men behind the ball and hit us on the counter it is Mancinis job to get a game plan to counter this, there will be days where we're just unlucky but this is happening to regularly the same fucking thing is happening over and over again (sunderland away, west ham away, Everton home etc) and with the players we have it isn't good enough especially when we're fighting for the title and for people to say a point is good against the fucking bottom of the side team is laughable.

Who is saying a point is good enough. We have no god given right to beat anybody, ask red scouse, spurs, Norwich et al. What pisses me right of is the spoilt bastards who come on here because we don't bang three goals in every game. What exactly do you expect QPR to do. Play us at our own game they would get ripped apart.
What are you on about I never said QPR should play us at our own game they were always and should stick 10 men behind the ball because we cant break teams down.

Instead give them some fucking credit for sticking to their game plan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.