QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Sky Blue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Marvin said:
Correct

When they play Utd, we'll be hoping they play the same way. They took all 3 points against Chelsea playing that way, and stopped Spurs.

Two points dropped and a game gone, but it's January - not April. if we win 5 out of every 6 games, we'll be Champions in May.
They will play the same way but United will find it much easier to break them down with their width and pace. Very rarely you see teams park the bus against United and go away with something.

Spurs had width and pace a few weeks back.....same result as us.
Do spurs have the likes of Rooney and rvp?

sometimes shit happens, just one of those things, fair play arry set them out well, but poor finishing and some piss poor passing didnt help.

get over it, onwards and upwards

on the up side mario is on his way, so theres always an upside :-)

May as well have lost - A draw is as good as a defeat from here on in. Some may say that Ceser had a good game - I don't - 3 good saves yes - but nothing difficult the rest of the time. We were simply absolutely woeful in front of goal - especially Tevez . There are times when rotating doesn't work. Especially when the attack becomes one dimensional without Dzeko. Dropping him WAS NOT a good idea. After he came on QPR were scared sh*tless of his presence in the area so much so that he had two defenders on him all the time. Still it opened up space for everyone else - who failed to exploit it.

Not enough long range shots.

I could accept this result if it wasn't blatantly obvious that every time we play a side that puts 10 men behind the ball our tactics will be exactly the same. Slow,slow,slow,slow, rush, miss.
Stupidity is when faced with a brick wall you just keep running into it..

Good point tonight

We usually lose against the team thats bottom

As my old grandad who died in 74 always said, City cant play a bum team.

grim up north said:
stavros said:
any city fan happy with that should hang their head in shame.

and as a previous poster said it was our responsibility to break them down.....we couldn't ....hence two points dropped.

the team/management aren't/shouldn't be immune from criticism when they don't perform.

No credit to QPR then
Obviously you have to give some credit to QPR but you have to question why we constantly drop points to teams who always park the bus even though we have so much attacking talent at our disposal.

The only slight bright spot is Southampton are battling for their lives. I think they will give it their best shot tomorrow night.

BlueAnorak said:
May as well have lost - A draw is as good as a defeat from here on in. Some may say that Ceser had a good game - I don't - 3 good saves yes - but nothing difficult the rest of the time. We were simply absolutely woeful in front of goal - especially Tevez . There are times when rotating doesn't work. Especially when the attack becomes one dimensional without Dzeko. Dropping him WAS NOT a good idea. After he came on QPR were scared sh*tless of his presence in the area so much so that he had two defenders on him all the time. Still it opened up space for everyone else - who failed to exploit it.

Not enough long range shots.

Lol

My head wobbles at these clowns who think we should win easy.Where playing real football not on are play stations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.