QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

nellyonthewing said:
I could accept this result if it wasn't blatantly obvious that every time we play a side that puts 10 men behind the ball our tactics will be exactly the same. Slow,slow,slow,slow, rush, miss.
Stupidity is when faced with a brick wall you just keep running into it..
Have you watched it? We've battered them nil nil in the first half. Plenty of chances created just not converted. Cross bar and keeper kept us out.

It seems bizarre to let Mario go in January, leaving just 3 strikers who can't score a goal against QPR. Can't be arsed to go onto the Transfers forum to see who we might be bringing in, but wouldn't it have been better to hang on to him until the end of the season?

stavros said:
LoveCity said:
Tevez doesn't have a league goal in open play since November 17th (the Villa rout) now. Aguero and Dzeko both three games without a goal now too.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

IF YOU HAVENT GOT ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY DONT SAY IT
Go to bed stavros

Dzeko should have started, for me, today.

Hart
Zabaleta-Garcia-Lescott-Clichy
Milner-Barry
Nasri-Tevez-Silva
Dzeko

Nasri and Milner didn't play well: hence Barry losing his head, becoming frustrated and also not playing that great.

I honestly thought we played alright, we were just really unlucky.

Think Everton away last year, we lost 1-0 on 31st Jan after bossing the game, in the next nine games we went 5-2-2 dropping 10 points.

We lost against Swansea away, drew against Stoke away and Sunderland at home and lost against Arsenal away.

All to play for.

Keep the faith.

deano ou812 said:
Ray78 said:
The only slight bright spot is Southampton are battling for their lives. I think they will give it their best shot tomorrow night.
They will and come away after a heroic display but having lost 4-0....

They went close in the first fixture, United lost 1-0 at home to Cluj.........

baildon blue said:
stavros said:
LoveCity said:
Tevez doesn't have a league goal in open play since November 17th (the Villa rout) now. Aguero and Dzeko both three games without a goal now too.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

IF YOU HAVENT GOT ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY DONT SAY IT
Go to bed stavros

sorry.........these are the facts.

not good enough.

or are you happy with this? an happy with the point tonight?

oddfellows said:
Think Everton away last year, we lost 1-0 on 31st Jan after bossing the game, in the next nine games we went 5-2-2 dropping 10 points.

We lost against Swansea away, drew against Stoke away and Sunderland at home and lost against Arsenal away.

All to play for.

Keep the faith.
Talking some sense at last

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.