QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

baildon blue said:
stavros said:
baildon blue said:
Go to bed stavros

sorry.........these are the facts.

not good enough.

or are you happy with this? an happy with the point tonight?
No im not happy with a point tonight.But its not the end of the world

at what point have I said it was the end of the world???

all to play for still.

all im saying is that constructive criticism is ok , and the players/staff shouldn't be immune from this

Train said:
LoveCity said:
Tevez doesn't have a league goal in open play since November 17th (the Villa rout) now. Aguero and Dzeko both three games without a goal now too.

The only thing he has going for him is the fact that he runs a lot...

Could he play in the Nasri role on the right ? Nasri really isn't worth his place at the moment. Tevez has lost a step and his eye for goal. Or maybe drop them both and leave Milner wide right and Garcia back to CM.

baildon blue said:
oddfellows said:
Think Everton away last year, we lost 1-0 on 31st Jan after bossing the game, in the next nine games we went 5-2-2 dropping 10 points.

We lost against Swansea away, drew against Stoke away and Sunderland at home and lost against Arsenal away.

All to play for.

Keep the faith.
Talking some sense at last

[bigimg]http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMi1iYWQ0OTcwYWI2MmJiMGIz.png[/bigimg]

its very fine margins and we missed out tonight, yes we could still do it but i personally didnt think we would win the league before tonight so In my opinion its gone, not getting down on us or slagging us we cant win it every year, still got home draw in cup and chance of 2 great days to wembley so cheer up everyone

Looked to me as if Roberto and Harry had decided on a draw before the game,
I've never seen our management bench so passive.Don't think we'd have scored if we had played till midnight.Bitterly dissappointed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.