QPR Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont have a clue what the team will be.

Going to be tough, but i think we will come away with 3pts.

0-2 win.

Can't see where their goals will come from. Don't think wright-phillips will be threatening, and can't see where any other threat will come. Easy 0-4 City i think.

My fear for this match is Joey Barton doing something spiteful and hurting one of our players. As for QPR as a whole, I can see them giving us a good match and actually bringing the fight to us for a change unlike Everton, Wolves and most recently Villareal. We'll win, with hopefully both sides putting on quite a show.

MC ID said:
My fear for this match is Joey Barton doing something spiteful and hurting one of our players. As for QPR as a whole, I can see them giving us a good match and actually bringing the fight to us for a change unlike Everton, Wolves and most recently Villareal. We'll win, with hopefully both sides putting on quite a show.
Sorry mate, but if it is not Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea or United at home, I don't really see this happenning any time soon. Bunkering up, will be the motto against us from now on.

-------------------Hart----------------
-Mica-Toure--Lescot--Kolarov-
------------Milner---Barry----------
---AJ-----------Yaya--------Silva--
---------------Dzeko------------------

waspish said:
-------------------Hart----------------
-Mica-Toure--Lescot--Kolarov-
------------Milner---Barry----------
---AJ-----------Yaya--------Silva--
---------------Dzeko------------------

Based on RM's preview on OS this might just be the team...except that Silva might be ? due to injury, in which case either Nasri or Aguero would be worked in.

My guess.
_____________Hart_________________
Mica__Savic________Lescott__Clichy
___________Barry__Yaya____________
Milner________Nasri_________Aguero
______________Dzeko_______________

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.