Not open for further replies.
EaglesFan said:
waspish said:
-------------------Hart----------------
-Mica-Toure--Lescot--Kolarov-
------------Milner---Barry----------
---AJ-----------Yaya--------Silva--
---------------Dzeko------------------

Based on RM's preview on OS this might just be the team...except that Silva might be ? due to injury, in which case either Nasri or Aguero would be worked in.

Haha dzeko in front of balo or sergio! Lol. Dzeko is a liability, it's his fault we didn't get 10 at the swamp!

Think the team will be..
Hart
Richards
Lescott
Savic
Kolarov
Barry
Yaya
Milner
Silva
Balotelli
Aguero

Think QPR will drop Taarabt, they WILL come at us all guns blazing.. 3-1.

Kun Aguero said:
Think the team will be..
Hart
Richards
Lescott
Savic
Kolarov
Barry
Yaya
Milner
Silva
Balotelli
Aguero

Think QPR will drop Taarabt, they WILL come at us all guns blazing.. 3-1.

I think it will be that with possibly Edin instead of Mario as Edin did not play midweek. I think it will be tight 2-1 to City

The opposition view is on the blog now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2011/11/04/opposition-view-qpr/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... -view-qpr/</a>

Many thanks to Mike from QPR Report for his help, although I'm not quite sure why he said Torres was the City player he'd most like at Loftus Road?!

glen quagmire said:
EaglesFan said:
waspish said:
-------------------Hart----------------
-Mica-Toure--Lescot--Kolarov-
------------Milner---Barry----------
---AJ-----------Yaya--------Silva--
---------------Dzeko------------------

Based on RM's preview on OS this might just be the team...except that Silva might be ? due to injury, in which case either Nasri or Aguero would be worked in.

Haha dzeko in front of balo or sergio! Lol. Dzeko is a liability, it's his fault we didn't get 10 at the swamp!

Loving your work,GG.

You do realise this thread will be 50 pages long before kick off, with the "Bosnian Mafia" going apeshit at your post. Nice one ;)

pominoz said:
You do realise this thread will be 50 pages long before kick off, with the "Bosnian Mafia" going apeshit at your post. Nice one ;)

Oh please..we all know that Dzeko is a great striker and I really don't care if people rate Balotelli or Agüero higher then him. When you think that Dzeko isn't good enough, sell him and end of story.

For me it's important that he plays good for the national team and Manchester City is just bonus.

Hello Folks

anybody have any news on whether Silva is fit to play? Tight ground at QPR, Silva will be needed IMO

Edin Dzeko #10 said:
pominoz said:

Oh please..we all know that Dzeko is a great striker and I really don't care if people rate Balotelli or Agüero higher then him. When you think that Dzeko isn't good enough, sell him and end of story.

For me it's important that he plays good for the national team and Manchester City is just bonus.

[bigimg]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWKuk_qAAts0kHuRGBQW0No-4uO1j67m2175fCZCfo1Iq1IZAkApYHJh25[/bigimg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.