QPR Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Bosnian army are here again, demanding we all drop to our knees for Dzeko and worship the ground he walks on. Worry not, he will probably start tomorrow as Mancini's rotation policy is in full effect.

Will they ever understand - we love Dzeko but we love the club first and foremost.

Anyway, a bit of QPR team news.

-

QPR v Manchester City

QPR boss Neil Warnock reckons he may have to put an academy graduate on the bench to make up the numbers against millionaires Manchester City tomorrow.

The manager joked it was easier to say who was available rather than list the doubtfuls as he cast envious eyes towards the City of Manchester Stadium.

“It would be nice to have two teams like them,” he said. “But we have to make the best of what we’ve got and try and give them a game.”

Adel Taraabt (midfield) has been struggling with a stomach bug, Shaun Derry (midfield) groin, defender Armand Traore (thigh) are also worries, while Matt Connolly was on the cusp of an ankle operation before the defender got better news this week.

Keiron Dyer, DJ Campbell, Akos Buzsaky and Fitz Hall (hamstring) are all out.

LoveCity said:
I see the Bosnian army are here again, demanding we all drop to our knees for Dzeko and worship the ground he walks on. Worry not, he will probably start tomorrow as Mancini's rotation policy is in full effect.

Will they ever understand - we love Dzeko but we love the club first and foremost.

Anyway, a bit of QPR team news.

-

QPR v Manchester City

QPR boss Neil Warnock reckons he may have to put an academy graduate on the bench to make up the numbers against millionaires Manchester City tomorrow.

The manager joked it was easier to say who was available rather than list the doubtfuls as he cast envious eyes towards the City of Manchester Stadium.

“It would be nice to have two teams like them,” he said. “But we have to make the best of what we’ve got and try and give them a game.”

Adel Taraabt (midfield) has been struggling with a stomach bug, Shaun Derry (midfield) groin, defender Armand Traore (thigh) are also worries, while Matt Connolly was on the cusp of an ankle operation before the defender got better news this week.

Keiron Dyer, DJ Campbell, Akos Buzsaky and Fitz Hall (hamstring) are all out.

Silva WILL run riot if he is out.

I know ideally we want Silva in the line up, but the way I see it, this is what our squad is for. We don't know the status of his injury, step up Nasri.

When played in a roaming role in the middle for Le Arse last year he was at his best. Lets hope we see the same.

__________Hart___________
Micah__Savic__Lescot__Cliche
______Barry___Yaya________
__________Nasri___________
___Milner________Aguero___
__________Dzeko__________

mdj0520 said:
I know ideally we want Silva in the line up, but the way I see it, this is what our squad is for. We don't know the status of his injury, step up Nasri.

When played in a roaming role in the middle for Le Arse last year he was at his best. Lets hope we see the same.

__________Hart___________
Micah__Savic__Lescot__Cliche
______Barry___Yaya________
__________Nasri___________
___Milner________Aguero___
__________Dzeko__________

I'd be happy with this - gotta feelin it will be Kolo instead of Savic

QPR will be a bigger test that Villareal last night , I never thought I would say that aha. But QPR will be set out like they were against Chelsea, and even though they won , they were lucky to do so. They are a well motivated side with individuals that could cause problems the likes of Barton and SWP. But , like I would say against almost every team in the world , if we play our game , we will win.

--------------------Hart-------------------
Richards----Savic--------Lescott----Clichy
------------Yaya---------Barry-----------
Silva-------------Aguero------------Milner
------------------Dzeko------------------

If Silva is fit , he plays simple as that. I don't see Nasri starting after playing 3 games in a week , but if Silva can do it , I suppose Nasri can aswell , but I doubt it. The difficult choice is who goes up front with Aguero. Both Dzeko and Balo are in good form , but purely because Balotelli started last night , I think Dzeko will get the nod on Saturday.

It is an unpredictable game in a way. QPR will either be disciplined and defend for the majority of the game and play rather well , or they will role over and get slaughtered. I would prefer the latter but I see them being stubborn abnd hard to beat , but I still think we will take the 3 points . I would happily take a 1-0

3-1 City , Dzeko x 2 and Aguero

Might as well go for it given the 2 week break.

Hart
Richards Savic Lescott Clichy
Yaya Barry
Milner Aguero Silva
Dzeko

Can't see us losing this but I'd Defo go all out for the win given its international break next week. I still have a bad feeling every time we play the lower teams. But look at QPR when they played Chelsea and the 9 men of Chelsea still battered them (without scoring I know) so a full strength City should be fine :) QPR 0 CITY 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.