QPR Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
Tight little ground if I remember last time we played there

I wonder if Kompany will be fit and ready for Tuesday?

All thoughts, predictions and opinions in here please

I wouldn't play Kompany unless he's 100% fit, which is unlikely given the various reports floating around this afternoon (might not even be fit for the mickeys game next weekend). Lescott and Nastasic should be capable of dealing with QPR's forwards.

They got mauled today.. At home.. By a team that is 2 divisions below.. Maybe Arry thinks they will need to drop all these games to ensure they have the best chance of staying up, i don't know but we should be relatively comfortable on tuesday. 2-0

Players will know they cant afford any slips so I think we'll get the job done even without Kompany.

Hart

Zaba
Nastasic
Lescott
Clichy

Barry
Garcia

Milner
Tevez
Dzeko
Silva

It was a tight difficult game last year. Weather forecast is for heavy rain. No Kompany, no YaYa etc.. Still think we will win 2-1. Zab to score two, one diving header the other a 30yd screamer !

Well our captain won't be playin' , and neither will the guy who got the winner there last season , but we can still get a result if we are focused enough.

They will put their best side out , and Taarabt and SWP are good enough to give anybody trouble , but we HAVE to be ready .... we can't afford draws , we have to go for the win !

Right attitude and we will win. Better quality throughout our team.

Another clean sheet would go down well.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Players will know they cant afford any slips so I think we'll get the job done even without Kompany.

Hart

Zaba
Nastasic
Lescott
Clichy

Barry
Garcia

Milner
Tevez
Dzeko
Silva

No Aguero after he rested this match? I like Dzeko off the bench to score as time expires.

Kompany is King said:
Right attitude and we will win. Better quality throughout our team.

Another clean sheet would go down well.

We had better quality throughout the team than Sunderland , but it didn't do us any good .... but you've certainly got the 'right attitude' bit correct ...... that WILL see us go there , compete well , and hopefully overcome them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.