QPR Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing we need to be is far more clinical in front of goal,can see QPR getting a result if we are as wasteful as today. Think it will be one of our toughest away tests so far particularly without Kompany and Yaya.

hart-zaba-lescott-nasty-barry-garcia-nasri-silva-aguero-dzeko should be a comfortable win for us...another clean sheet to end the month with 0 goals conceded...2-0 win

MihaiCity said:
hart-zaba-lescott-nasty-barry-garcia-nasri-silva-aguero-dzeko should be a comfortable win for us...another clean sheet to end the month with 0 goals conceded...2-0 win

You picked twelve players for a game the other day 'Mihai' , and now you've only picked ten .....

probably just as well that you're not running things !

Twitcher played his usual trick get stuffed a game before a big game! This game will be harder than today's game for me

citytill1die84 said:
Got to be to strong for these cunts but i'm always a little nervous.
Don't worry about the nervousness. It goes with being a City fan. I still can't shake it off. All those years of being shite, I guess!

jimharri said:
citytill1die84 said:
Got to be to strong for these ***** but i'm always a little nervous.
Don't worry about the nervousness. It goes with being a City fan. I still can't shake it off. All those years of being shite, I guess!
' i#m on nights working with a load no turn up rags please make it a easy ride :)

I'd play

Hart Zaba Garcia Lescott Clichy Milner Barry Nasri Silva Aguero Dzeko

Think Garcia would be a solid CB, I'd fancy his partnership with Lescott or Nastasic over the latter two playing together personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.