Qualifiers for the Champions league tonight

I'd prefer someone new this time. Malmo would be nice, or FC Copenhagen. Anderlecht too, Kompany facing his old club.

EDIT: Just noticed Anderlecht, and Copenhagen aren't in it.

at least you edited it yourself, good catch haha

side note id love to get wolfsburg in the draw

Glad to see Leverkusen go through and not just because Lazio went out. They have such a young inexperienced team. It's a shame there is no chance they will stick together. I expect Calhanogolu to be off next summer.

I hope we get your lot.
I hope the group is, PSV City CSKA and BATE. City and CSKA to go through. This will ensure City to get past the R16 finally. I know not many people are aware of this but it's crazy CSKA barely spend on players, their entire team is homegrown except Musa and DOumbia, who were bought very cheap. This being said, CSKA have achieved a lot. They've reached Quarters of CL twice, won UEFA cup and now they've qualified for CL 3 times in a row. This is said for a club who spend peanuts and rely on home grown talent. Now compare their achievements to other clubs in Europe and Zenit for example. They've also produced good talent like Honda, Musa, Doumbia, etc. So it's good to see them back. Let's hope we get the group I suggested with PSV, CSKA and BATE.

Glad to see Leverkusen go through and not just because Lazio went out. They have such a young inexperienced team. It's a shame there is no chance they will stick together. I expect Calhanogolu to be off next summer.

He really impressed me, as did Kiessling, its baffling why Germany don't pick him considering their striker shortage. They were the better team over the two legs, and deserved to go through.

He really impressed me, as did Kiessling, its baffling why Germany don't pick him considering their striker shortage. They were the better team over the two legs, and deserved to go through.
Don't get me started on the Kiessling debate. German fans see to hate him and would rather have no striker than him. They won the world cup so hard to argue against them, but I think he would be a great option.

I didn't watch the first leg, but heard they were the better team and certainly were today. It's a shame for Germany that Dortmund and Schalke are not in the CL and isntead Wolfsburg and Gladbach are, even more so with the coefficient so tight between Italy, Germany and England.

Calhanogolu probably the best free kick taker in the world. Has an amazing shot on him as well.

CSKA are a fucking nightmare tie - stupid visa, freezing cold, miles a way, they're not really in Europe are they? can we just draw a line round Poland and Ukraine and be done with it

I hope the group is, PSV City CSKA and BATE. City and CSKA to go through. This will ensure City to get past the R16 finally. I know not many people are aware of this but it's crazy CSKA barely spend on players, their entire team is homegrown except Musa and DOumbia, who were bought very cheap. This being said, CSKA have achieved a lot. They've reached Quarters of CL twice, won UEFA cup and now they've qualified for CL 3 times in a row. This is said for a club who spend peanuts and rely on home grown talent. Now compare their achievements to other clubs in Europe and Zenit for example. They've also produced good talent like Honda, Musa, Doumbia, etc. So it's good to see them back. Let's hope we get the group I suggested with PSV, CSKA and BATE.

Nah, throw in Barca or PSG from pot 1.

With the greatest respect to CSKA, playing them for a third straight season would be beyond dull. Plus the weather in Russia, and the potential for a plastic pitch, makes that a draw I certainly don't want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.