Quarter Final Draw

Notice how Utd get pulled out of the hat first immediately after all of the ‘big’ teams have been pulled out - that way, not only do they get a home draw but they are also guaranteed one of the make weights. I’t may just be a coincidence, but this type of thing happens time and time again.

Chances are Arsenal will play there reserves, their first team is bad enough so apart from it being at the Emirates this should be quite an easy game imo

IF United beat Crysyal Palace, will they play against the winner of BBurn VS Cardiff ?
Or there will be another draw for the semi final ?

ForzaMancini said:
Chances are Arsenal will play there reserves, their first team is bad enough so apart from it being at the Emirates this should be quite an easy game imo

can't see it, Wenger knows this is his only chance of silverware yet again.

Our team is still better and Mancini won't put a team out that can't win. Razak being loaned out and not being able to play the game already tells you the lineup will include all first teamers.

Tevez City said:
IF United beat Crysyal Palace, will they play against the winner of BBurn VS Cardiff ?

Another draw. But they'll get the winner of Blackburn/Cardiff because its the easiest... that's if they beat Palace who are near the top of the Championship, he'll have to strengthen somewhat unless Palace too put fringe players out.

I wanted a home match, sick of these away games I can't get to. :/

I bet we draw the southern-most team in the FA Cup 3rd round away too.

Tevez City said:

Will be another draw but little point as they will get winners of Blackburn and Cardiff unless we beat Arsenal then it will be Utd v City in the semi final again as Ferguson will demand it. Then we will beat them again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.