Quarter Final Draw

They want a Rags v Chelski/City final.

We should do Arsenal then we'll end up with either red scouse or chelski that's a gimme.

As someone has pointed out this maybe the shites best chance for a cup and sky are douing their usual impartial help for them. it wouldn't be right if we won and the league and they won fuck all would it.....

If they play the same team as at Aldershot, Palace could beat them. But Baconface will add some of the big guns probably.

Royaloak said:
Notice how Utd get pulled out of the hat first immediately after all of the ‘big’ teams have been pulled out - that way, not only do they get a home draw but they are also guaranteed one of the make weights. I’t may just be a coincidence, but this type of thing happens time and time again.
THIS...and only THIS!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Not bothered who they get. Hope we get them in the semi again, which gives us the chance to humiliate them over two legs.
If only football was so simple, that we could always humiliate them.

We won't get them in the semi anyway, they have already booked the winners of Blackburn v Cardiff (assuming they win, which is not a certainty).

We beat Arsenal 4-2 I think in the Carling Cup under Hughes, it was an early round game IIRC and Wenger fielded a very young team... but I get the feeling the one he fields against us will be stronger.

LoveCity said:
We beat Arsenal 4-2 I think in the Carling Cup under Hughes, it was an early round game IIRC and Wenger fielded a very young team... but I get the feeling the one he fields against us will be stronger.

Wenger has to win something this season and i wouldn't be surprised if he started with Van Rapist.

i simply don't see why they can't run the numbers of the teams down the side of the screen. bryan swanson can fuck about for 31 days with a wank screen in january but they can't list eight teams with a number beside them for the draw.

unbelievable jeff!

Away to Arsenal, 2 legged tie against Chelsea/Liverpool and a final against United; I'll be happy to lose to Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.