Queen Elizabeth II

Really hope she is ok.Not a royalist and I fear for the future of the monarchy once she goes as Charlie and Camilla don’t inspire any loyalty,the adulterous twats .
96 is a fantastic age to still have all your marbles but unfortunately the day will come sooner than later that she will pass

Really hope she is ok.Not a royalist and I fear for the future of the monarchy once she goes as Charlie and Camilla don’t inspire any loyalty,the adulterous twats .
96 is a fantastic age to still have all your marbles but unfortunately the day will come sooner than later that she will pass
I seethe when I see these two

She had Covid and at her age it’s going to effect her! She will have the best medical treatment so expect to be fine

Don’t want to get into a discussion on her successor at this time but Charles has grown up a lot.

He was a right tosser when he was younger but seems to have got better with age.

Don’t want to get into a discussion on her successor at this time but Charles has grown up a lot.

He was a right tosser when he was younger but seems to have got better with age.
Let’s hope Andrew follows in his footsteps although the whole family seem to be bumbling morons barring Anne who seems to be more down to earth and less self entitled

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.