Queen Elizabeth II

No tradition,and what's wrong with that?
As previously mentioned, no issue with their involvement at all. Just don't believe it should be restricted to service man / women is all.

Seemingly their are a lot of people who still feel passionately about the monarchy (I'm not one of them) so surely others should be allowed to take part as well was my point............

As previously mentioned, no issue with their involvement at all. Just don't believe it should be restricted to service man / women is all.

Seemingly their are a lot of people who still feel passionately about the monarchy (I'm not one of them) so surely others should be allowed to take part as well was my point............

It's not school sports day:-)

And that, dear world, is how you do a funeral....
Oh I dunno, I went ro one in Thailand once, had a cinema set up in the temple, Mor lam music concert for 3 days and 5 days of feasting and drinking.

Was pretty good too :-)

But as state fuberals go this was pretty much the bench mark on how its done

It is not a carnavial with floats ffs !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.