Queen Elizabeth II

That thought crossed my mind.
I remember a funeral overrunning in Penrith and only having 20 mins to get to Carlisle Crem. A funeral cortege doing 90 up the M6 in the mid 80s was hilarious in retrospect.

I was on a driving awareness course and someone there had been nicked in a funeral cortege. She was annoyed as she was the only one who got nicked !

Last edited:
We do do the ceremonial stuff brilliantly.

Other countries just ask why do it.

Now how did the King get to Windsor?

That thought crossed my mind.
I remember a funeral overrunning in Penrith and only having 20 mins to get to Carlisle Crem. A funeral cortege doing 90 up the M6 in the mid 80s was hilarious in retrospect.
You should have said. I've got a family plot in Penrith cemetery.

Think the Queen must have liked Herbert Howells’music given the number of his compositions we’ve had in the various services.

They do

But let’s not forget that’s the pinnacle of their career and huge huge honour for them
I know one of the lads in the RAF bearer party which carried the coffin onto the Edinburgh flight and off at Northholt. I doubt he'll ever have to buy a beer again. Well certainly not if he's in my company.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.