Queen Elizabeth II

That thought crossed my mind.
I remember a funeral overrunning in Penrith and only having 20 mins to get to Carlisle Crem. A funeral cortege doing 90 up the M6 in the mid 80s was hilarious in retrospect.
I slowed down to keep touch with my wife's cousin who'se car could only do 75 tops and he wouldn't have a clue how to get to the crem once off the motorway. Once off the motorway, We made a wrong turn but another of my wife's cousins, a Bolton copper, wound tge back window down and asked for directions with a commanding voice (which were freely given by a startled pedestrian) and we got to the crem 5 past just before the funeral had to start. A tale that went down in family folk law.

Last edited:
The majority of their sports departments are good too to be fair, the coverage of the commonwealth games being a good example. I don’t mind most on five live or MOTD either.

Its laughable when many people you see on line who have " Defund the BBC " somewhere in their description then moan the BBC is becoming shite. The BBC does more with the money it gets than any other broadcaster/creator - chiefly because it is required to. If you look at how many people have and are leaving the BBC ( to get better paid contracts to do fewer shows with independents ) wait until they switch on and find MoTD hosted by Gabby Logan with Alex Scott as chief summariser with Jacqui Oakley and Sarah Mulkerrins as chief commentators coz thats all they can afford they will moan at that too - no pleasing some folk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.