Queen Elizabeth II

Presenters keep having to check themselves and talk about her in the present tense.

They know.
They can’t keep this under wraps for much longer surely I’m sure when Harry arrives something will be said.it would not be right to announce anything whilst he is still travelling

At least city saved the queen years of pain by stopping the scousers from winning the league -:)

No doubt they along with the Trafford Bucks will find a marketing angle from all this.

ITV…
Mary Nightingale & Nina Hossain both wearing Black. I fear the end is near
Read an article before about what the plan is for when "London Bridge has fallen"...

A short release on the queen's health.

All media/journal's to wear black...

All immediate family to travel to the queen, where, as soon as she shuts her eyes for the final time, the family will kiss Charles's hand to signify he is King.

Prime Minister then informed.

Release of news to Press association and simultaneously a guard at Buckingham palace will walk and place a notice on the gates of Buckingham palace

They're making way to big a thing out of this. There are far more important things happening in this country that this will completely hide. She may die but life goes on.
Life does go on but one doesn't need to be a monarchist to respect a woman thats given a lifetime of public service providing a constant reference to our countries history. She is the single most significant historical figure in the modern history of our country. She deserves respect.

I'm not particularly a royalist/monarchist but I know that given half a chance people like Tony Blair or Thatcher would have loved to usurp her majesty and thats reason enough for me to support her. I'm not so sure about the next generation or two though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.