Queen Elizabeth II

I think bitterness and anger is clouding your judgement to be honest.

They literally make more money than is spent on them. Financially it’s a net benefit to have them than not.

In 2019 they cost the taxpayer £69m but made £400m, which the government received £350m of.

There’s plenty of other societies you can choose to live in around the world but your privilege of living here means you won’t move.

You’re living in one of the most privileged countries on the planet in the most privileged time in history.

The evidence is clear when it comes to completely ripping down your institutions that have done your country well for centuries, it always ends up in a huge body count.
You asume quite a bit about me Unfortuantly you are wrong on all counts
If your figures are correct we should all be outraged that we are wasting £69 million of taxpayers money on a few pamperd Royals
That alone is a national scandal
When you think how many people are made homeless each year because they cant afford the rent or how many die as they can't get in to hospital and how many have to use food banks it is a national disgrace that so few receive so much
I don't know where your mythical figure that they bring in £400m comes from but it is pie in the sky ,unless you include the cheap tat like tea towels,cups & saucers & other trinkets that are usualy made in the Far East that get sold on flea markets in the UK
Oh I forgot they are now flogging a new trifle in Fortnum & Mason which most of us can't afford but don't worry it will help keep the Royals in the life style they are use to
What a piss take

If your figures are correct we should all be outraged that we are wasting £69 million of taxpayers money on a few pamperd Royals
When you think how many people are made homeless each year because they cant afford the rent or how many die as they can't get in to hospital and how many have to use food banks it is a national disgrace that so few receive so much
I don't know where your mythical figure that they bring in £400m comes from but it is pie in the sky ,unless you include the cheap tat like tea towels,cups & saucers & other trinkets that are usualy made in the Far East that get sold on flea markets in the UK
Oh I forgot they are now flogging a new trifle in Fortnum & Mason which most of us can't afford but don't worry it will help keep the Royals in the life style they are use to
What a piss take
That would be the royal wee!

Or maybe he believes in democracy rather than unelected monarchy.
They literally make more money than is spent on them. Financially it’s a net benefit to have them than not.
If they make all that money why is there money given to them from the public purse.
In 2019 they cost the taxpayer £69m but made £400m, which the government received £350m of.
How did they make £400m, is Queenie turning tricks down Soho
There’s plenty of other societies you can choose to live in around the world but your privilege of living here means you won’t move.
Its not a privilige to live here, its an accident of birth.
You’re living in one of the most privileged countries on the planet in the most privileged time in history.
That old chestnut. We live in one of the most unequal nations on earth, where privilige isolates you from the real world of a cost of loving crisis, where foodbanks proliferate and poverty is rife,
The evidence is clear when it comes to completely ripping down your institutions that have done your country well for centuries, it always ends up in a huge body count.
Untrue, the Carnation revolution in Portugal which removed the dictator Salazar was bloodless.

What a piss take
I assumed just one thing about you, that your bitterness and anger is clouding your judgment.

If you invested £69m a year of taxpayers money into a project, say a theme park for example, that returned £350m a year you’d look at that as a great success.

People being homeless and the Royal Family aren’t related to each other and you could easily argue the profits they give the UK government could go towards ending homelessness

If they make all that money why is there money given to them from the public purse.

That old chestnut. We live in one of the most unequal nations on earth, where privilige isolates you from the real world of a cost of loving crisis, where foodbanks proliferate and poverty is rife,

Untrue, the Carnation revolution in Portugal which removed the dictator Salazar was bloodless.
Aren’t you the bloke who defended Putin and blamed NATO?

Loving the hysterical paragraph at the end after calling someone bitter and questioning their judgement.

Have you considered a career as red tops columnist?

I assumed just one thing about you, that your bitterness and anger is clouding your judgment.

If you invested £69m a year of taxpayers money into a project, say a theme park for example, that returned £350m a year you’d look at that as a great success.

People being homeless and the Royal Family aren’t related to each other and you could easily argue the profits they give the UK government could go towards ending homelessness
You asumed quite a few things ,like where i live for example
Please tell me how the figure of £69m & £4.000m is arived at
They must sell alot of tat & trifles to make that much money

Salazar died almost 4 years before the carnation revolution mate.

Loving the hysterical paragraph at the end after calling someone bitter and questioning their judgement.

Have you considered a career as red tops columnist?
Ok all those revolutions didn’t happen then and people didn’t really die.

You asumed quite a few things ,like where i live for example
Please tell me how the figure of £69m & £4.000m is arived at
They must sell alot of tat & trifles to make that much money
You referred to this country when talking about the monarchy, if you’re not in the UK it’s your grammar that’s the problem.

Tourism is the biggest contribution, I haven’t arrived at the £400m I checked on Google and three different sites gave that figure for 2019.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.