Query about watching Sky Sports on BT TV

I do the BT Sport apps package and it's great. If you have a smart TV (I have Samsung) you can get the NowTV App on the BT TV channel. You can also download the Nowtv and BT Apps to watch on any other devices. It's very cheap and I got all football on SKY and BT for £20 a month for the first three months and then £40 a month. I get a better picture on my TV via these Apps than I used to get via the SKY Sports planner but that may be because the BT Broadband is good in my area.
Cheers pal. I’ll look at it when this ends as Sky’s partisan coverage is getting beyond a joke now but I’m still not looking at IPTV as I want reliable good output and interface.

Has anyone got Netflix through their Sky Q? If so can you log in on other devices? Or is it only via your Sky Q?

Thanks.

I'll probably get a BT Sport Monthly pass next month. It's 25 quid for a 30 day pass and that will cover both legs of the Champions League Quarters & Semis. I can watch in 4K and Dolby Atmos that way which is worth it over the site I use now.

I use Plusnet for broadband so get BT Sport on the app for £10 a month. We follow the rugby too so a bit of a no brainer. I ditched Sky but am happy to pay a tenner for a 24 hour sport pass.

I'll probably get a BT Sport Monthly pass next month. It's 25 quid for a 30 day pass and that will cover both legs of the Champions League Quarters & Semis. I can watch in 4K and Dolby Atmos that way which is worth it over the site I use now.
Let’s hope you get your money’s worth.

Let’s hope you get your money’s worth.

I did the same last August but that was a no brainer with all the games being played out over two weeks. Bought a NOW TV 4K box and once the tournament was over I returned the box back to Amazon for a refund. The BT Sport app has launched on most devices since then. I hope we go all the way so I can happily put another 25 in just toi watch the Final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.