Query re getting away from the stadium after tomorrow's matc

Re: Query re getting away from the stadium after tomorrow's

Get your mate to park off Ashton New Road either behind the Asda/Next (signposted for deliveries) or outside the HSBC bank. Then you're on the right side of Alan Turing Way to get out to the M60/M67

canwechantforsilva said:
Get your mate to park off Ashton New Road either behind the Asda/Next (signposted for deliveries) or outside the HSBC bank. Then you're on the right side of Alan Turing Way to get out to the M60/M67

Yes we get picked up there, I needed to be in Kettering Wednesday evening for a 8am start Thursday, got picked up there and away in no time

Either the junction opposite grey made lane or a bit further up the old entrance to rolls Royce would be the best bet otherwise you will be stuck in major traffic

Thanks fellas, given me a few options there, so I'll have a think about which one is gonna work best in terms of timings if we win/if we don't win, and advise him accordingly.

Hopefully, we'll win though, and it'll make the journey over the hills a bit more pleasurable!

vonksbignose said:
Thanks fellas, given me a few options there, so I'll have a think about which one is gonna work best in terms of timings if we win/if we don't win, and advise him accordingly.

Hopefully, we'll win though, and it'll make the journey over the hills a bit more pleasurable!

tell him to park next to asda on ashton rd, near the bank on the right hand side, if you leave as soon as game ends, you will be back at 6-30, we left Manchester at 10pm on Wednesday and I was back in Donny at 11-20, most people will still be at ground so it will be easy to get away

vonksbignose said:

We park just around the corner from rolls Royce and it the quickest way to get back I live in hollingworth just before the wood head do a left after the train bridge follow it up till you come to the traffic light after the angel pub then do a right cut through tescos and come out onto Hyde road but get your mate to bring you some beers for the journey as well

Surely you can have a word with your boss about coming in later. I mean how often does this happen. Apologies if your job is critical that you get there for 7.

vonksbignose said:
dobobobo said:
Midlands Blue said:
Quick jog up Grey Mare Lane, right and across the other side of Ashton Old Rd on Pottery Lane. Easy done.

Aye, this is what I would do if driver knows the area.

Surely you can't park up on Pottery Lane though? It's a main road (dual carriageway too off the top of my head)?

Why have you got a dual carriageway on the top of your head??.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.