Question about season tickets

Fbehbehani said:
I've got a blue membership and I've noticed when I try to buy a ticket I always get the option of either getting a paper ticket or access card, do people with season tickets get that option too? Cause there's so many people selling their season tickets for this game and I'm just wondering could it be some sort of scam...

I have never been given such an option.

Your card is your ticket.

de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Fbehbehani said:
I've lived here for two years now, I go to Manchester uni

do you like medical stuff, and do you like coffee?

ever been to scotland?

-- Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:13 pm --

de niro said:
go easy fella.

on what?

you know what.

be nice.

as opposed to the language to proven blues on this forum?

oookay....curiosity killed JMW it appears...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Fbehbehani said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
so why would you have a different name on your season card to your facebook page?
Cause it's spelt fatemah on my passport but I always spell it Fatima, do you need a picture of my passport as well to prove that?

no, was just curious that's all.

add yourself to the MCFC facebook pages and I'll believe you ;).
Okay sorry I just liked the Facebook page, I follow them on twitter and instagram as I don't use Facebook that often but thanks for telling me about the facebook page

JoeMercer'sWay said:
de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
do you like medical stuff, and do you like coffee?

ever been to scotland?

-- Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:13 pm --

on what?

you know what.

be nice.

no you must not change, i love your tenacity in all things city, just stand back a bit now and again.

Fbehbehani said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Fbehbehani said:
Cause it's spelt fatemah on my passport but I always spell it Fatima, do you need a picture of my passport as well to prove that?

no, was just curious that's all.

add yourself to the MCFC facebook pages and I'll believe you ;).
Okay sorry I just liked the Facebook page, I follow them on twitter and instagram as I don't use Facebook that often but thanks for telling me about the facebook page

haha nice one, just thought I'd check for the sake of others, fair play, I wouldn't give my season card to anybody.

mammutly said:
Fbehbehani said:
I've got a blue membership and I've noticed when I try to buy a ticket I always get the option of either getting a paper ticket or access card, do people with season tickets get that option too? Cause there's so many people selling their season tickets for this game and I'm just wondering could it be some sort of scam...

I always seem to get a paper card option like depends if you buy the ticket a few days before the match they don't give a paper ticket option

de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
de niro said:
you know what.

be nice.

no you must not change, i love your tenacity in all things city, just stand back a bit now and again.

I'm done, I just thought I'd cross check with a facebook page I'd found, and it seems fair enough.

Fbehbehani said:
mammutly said:
Fbehbehani said:

I always seem to get a paper card option like depends if you buy the ticket a few days before the match they don't give a paper ticket option

I'm usually offered a box of After Eight as well.

You sir, are full of it.

mammutly said:
Fbehbehani said:
mammutly said:

I'm usually offered a box of After Eight as well.

You sir, are full of it.
I've got a paper ticket for the bayern Munich game do you want a picture of that?<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:33 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Hi Fatima. Hope you enjoy the game and a City win on Monday wherever you watch it.

Hi, thank you, I hope they win too, in fact I've been praying for them to win...even though some people here might not believe it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.