Question about season tickets

GXCity said:
Fbehbehani said:
You guys can't be serious, so united are playing against qpr as well! Good grief it's a typo. Major typo I admit but I'm no rag and I'm sick of getting accused of being one, how do I prove I'm a city fan? Should I post a picture of my city gear? Would that help, please blues I hate the colour red!

I do not know one City fan who would write 'City and QPR game' (it wouldn't even enter their mind so I am not buying it was a typo) and when do you the Rags play QPR? I rest my case, not only are you a Rag but a plastic one at that, who doesn't have a clue who they are playing or have played.

Ok I accept you are a blue but you need to think before you post as you sounded very Raggy at times.

Anyway have a good night tomorrow

GXCity said:
GXCity said:
Fbehbehani said:
You guys can't be serious, so united are playing against qpr as well! Good grief it's a typo. Major typo I admit but I'm no rag and I'm sick of getting accused of being one, how do I prove I'm a city fan? Should I post a picture of my city gear? Would that help, please blues I hate the colour red!

I do not know one City fan who would write 'City and QPR game' (it wouldn't even enter their mind so I am not buying it was a typo) and when do you the Rags play QPR? I rest my case, not only are you a Rag but a plastic one at that, who doesn't have a clue who they are playing or have played.

Ok I accept you are a blue but you need to think before you post as you sounded very Raggy at times.

why, what's tomorrow?

GXCity said:
GXCity said:
Fbehbehani said:

Yeah I apologise for sounding Raggy...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
GXCity said:
GXCity said:

why, what's tomorrow?

It's nearly midnight!!

GXCity said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
GXCity said:

why, what's tomorrow?

It's nearly midnight!!

you have a go at city fans and you don't even know what day we're playing the derby on...

rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.