Question about the City pub in NYC

GXCity said:
des hardi said:
failsworthblueboy said:
I'm in New York from 29th August for 7 nights and plan to watch the QPR game in the Mad Hatter, My lad will be 19 is it still 21 drink alcohol ?
should be....but then i hear tales of new york pub owners dragging people off the streets to sell booze. if it s kept cool,i can t see why not.

I get asked for ID everywhere in the US when i am out there and I am 37!

Guess we will have to see on the day then I'm sure we'll find a way remember "you can take the man out of Manchester but not Manchester out of the man".

Cheers Fellas !

GXCity said:
des hardi said:
failsworthblueboy said:
I'm in New York from 29th August for 7 nights and plan to watch the QPR game in the Mad Hatter, My lad will be 19 is it still 21 drink alcohol ?
should be....but then i hear tales of new york pub owners dragging people off the streets to sell booze. if it s kept cool,i can t see why not.

Lol, I got asked for I.D last christmas, downtown Toronto. I'm 48.

Barcon said:
GXCity said:
des hardi said:

So do you have to carry ID ?

failsworthblueboy said:
Barcon said:
GXCity said:

So do you have to carry ID ?
well i was in bars when i was 13,14 and 18 in the states..... only had bevies when i was 18 & 21. i m sure you ll be okay....try getting in contact with the hatter folk or some regular blues there! ;)

I was there last week with a 14yr old... no problem to watch the games.

Another good pub is the Churchill... not far away and the host is 'Jonesy'

Off to NY tomorrow Friday for five days and the Mad Hatter is on our itinery, got a copy of the MEN to leave there lol

Jordan CTID said:
Think it's called the Mad Hatter? Anyway, I'm in New York from the 7th to the 20th, meaning I miss the first two games of the season.

My question is: I'm only 16, would I be allowed in to watch the games, I know I can just watch the games on tv but I thought that it would be great to experience what its like.

No worries if not.

Thanks in advance,
Jordan

you'll be fine. Come to the Hat & experience a good atmosphere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.