Question for older blues.

Mark - TheBlue

According to this Rag during the 1985 derby they filled 70% of maine road ?
"Maine Road in September 1985. United filled about 70% of the ground in that match"

Surley this is bollocks ? Anyone who was there give me an account and say how far from the truth this rag is? Cheers.

Mark - TheBlue said:
"Maine Road in September 1985. United filled about 70% of the ground in that match"

Surley this is bollocks ? Anyone who was there give me an account and say how far from the truth this rag is? Cheers.
course its fucking bollocks
they have never (in my lifetime) had that many, or even approaching that many at our place

liverpool is there derby aint it. could have been the semi final fa cup
Mark - TheBlue said:

I've been at every home derby since 1977 and they have never had anything like that.

Not like the rags to try to re-write history, is it?

to show how ludicrous this is
out of a crowd of 48,773
there would been only 14,632 city fans in the firsrt home derby for 3 seasons
as we had just come up
utter shite

I think you will find it is true.....they had 3 million at last years chumps final as well...honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.