Question for Ric

Just to save starting a new thread but am I going crazy or did the text/font on the site suddenly shit itself and change?

Just to save starting a new thread but am I going crazy or did the text/font on the site suddenly shit itself and change?
Nope, still the same for me on desktop and mobile. Is this on mobile or tablet maybe for yourself? Have you changed something global?

Morning

How do I undo ignore ?
Somehow I have set ignore for the oasis thread, I've no idea how or why this happened.

I can press the un ignore at the bottom of the Off Topic thread and it shows the oasis thread. But only on that visit, I have to press the un ignore button every visit to the off topic page !

Morning

How do I undo ignore ?
Somehow I have set ignore for the oasis thread, I've no idea how or why this happened.

I can press the un ignore at the bottom of the Off Topic thread and it shows the oasis thread. But only on that visit, I have to press the un ignore button every visit to the off topic page !
I am no expert but I don't think you can ignore a thread at present. However, if you ignore a user, then threads that that particular user has started won't show up. At least I think that's the case.

So perhaps you have the starter of the Oasis thread on ignore and therefore the thread isn't showing?

Last edited:
I am no expert but I don't think you can ignore a thread at present. However, if you ignore a user, then threads that that particular user has started won't show up. At least I think that's the case.

So perhaps you have the starter of the Oasis thread on ignore and therefore the thread isn't showing?

Just looked at the person who started the oasis thread, I haven't got him on ignore.

I have to press this every time !

1000009396.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.