Question Time

fuck the nightmare that is our economy, lets worry about someone selling their olympic torch instead

Olympic torches are now sacred relics? Fuck off.

The country's fucked and people are stealing plaques about dead kids for scrap. You buy it, you own it. If you own it, you can sell it. Every man for himself.

johnmc said:
Serious question that I see relevance to but others won't - have you ever seen an attractive person ask a question on question time or even an audience member?

They never responded to my application!

Great point there, about Coke and McDonalds sponsoring the Olympics...being two highly inappropriate companies to sponsor a sports event.

johnny on the spot said:
Olympic torches are now sacred relics? Fuck off.

The country's fucked and people are stealing plaques about dead kids for scrap. You buy it, you own it. If you own it, you can sell it. Every man for himself.
Maybe they should have Peter Fletcher in charge he could send the police round every few days to make sure you haven't sold it.

scall said:
johnmc said:
Serious question that I see relevance to but others won't - have you ever seen an attractive person ask a question on question time or even an audience member?

They never responded to my application!

Great point there, about Coke and McDonalds sponsoring the Olympics...being two highly inappropriate companies to sponsor a sports event.

Not many ethical companies about really. Those that are couldnt afford to sponsor a global event

Tory makes sense shocker. He said we should invest in all energy options. Which we should, as we need a balanced energy plan.

Ahh, that lad made the point I was wondering....we're an island nation, what about tidal power?

Balti said:
fuck the nightmare that is our economy, lets worry about someone selling their olympic torch instead

Exactly right, why anybody would give the fat shithouse the airtime I dont know. Tories/Labour it doesnt matter. They are all talking B/S and ignoring the real problem that the entire economy is built on a ponzi scheme that will inevitably collapse. The beeb has no interest in reporting the actual facts. Let the sideshow continue.

johnmc said:
I actually get surprised when someone correctly articulates their question.

scall said:
Tory makes sense shocker. He said we should invest in all energy options. Which we should, as we need a balanced energy plan.

Ahh, that lad made the point I was wondering....we're an island nation, what about tidal power?

The Bristol Channel has enough energy to power the country, unfortunately no grandee owns it (unlike windfarms) so it is ignored. America has hundreds of abandoned windfarms like we will, once the subsidy runs out so does the private sector.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.