Question to all those who think we have blown the title..

samharris

Will you still be watching City's remaining 8 games from now til the end of the season and if so why ??

i dont think we will win the tittle, i dont think mancini should be sacked, i dont think the world hates us, i will still be watching city because its what i do. i watched us when we were shit il watch us now were a good team.

I don't think "we've blown the title". but up until yesterday I was convinced we were going to win it.

However, yesterday's performance was alarming for me.

A point at Stoke is not to be sniffed at, a draw is a decent result all things considered.

But the worrying aspect for me was that there was no urgency, no drive, no passion, no real desire to go on and make a statement. And if we continue our away games like we've played pretty much for the last three months, then I think we'll end up not winning the title. And that for me is a huge blow.

As a season ticket holder I'll be at all the home games, but as I spent getting on for £300 for a weekend in Swansea, I doubt if i'll be rushing to get away tickets again this season.

I know its become a clichè on here but put simply win every game and we end the season as champions. It's now Uniteds to lose which is what I believe to be what has some people doubting our chances because they don't look like losing wheretas we are so unpredictable.

After the great start to the season, it is understandable that people who had got their hopes up about us winning the league are a little deflated.

However, I don't quite understand why the sudden resignation after going top again. The Swansea performance was poor, the Stoke performance was better albeit frustrating.

I have always thought United were favourites to win the title and I for one won't be hiding behind the "our time will come" line as nobody knows what the future will bring.

If we don't win the league, we have nobody but ourselves to blame for not finishing top but that won't stop me from supporting City until the day that I die.

Frustrating?

Yes

Throw the towel in and not bother going to the rest of the games?

Not a chance

I'll be watching every remaining City game because I'm a City fan. Isn't that obvious? I'll be kicking every ball, cringing at every opposition chance, celebrating every goal, 100% behind the team and the manager. That doesn't stop me looking at United's remaining fixtures and ours, weighing up current away form and theirs, and coming to the conclusion we're going to come up short. For the record, I've been convinced we were going to win the League until Swansea away. My opinion changed that day, but that's all it is, my opinion, and nothing for fellow blues to get upset about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.