Question to all those who think we have blown the title..

samharris said:
Will you still be watching City's remaining 8 games from now til the end of the season and if so why ??
fucking idiotic question.

I though we blew it at swansea, but I still went yesterday, and will be at Arsenal and Norwich and the remaining home games because thats what we do, we support the team through thick and thin. because we're stuttering now doesnt mean im going to lose interest, I love it and always will, whether it be league one or champions league, I and a lot of others will still be there regardless of how we're doing in the league.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
I know its become a clichè on here but put simply win every game and we end the season as champions. It's now Uniteds to lose which is what I believe to be what has some people doubting our chances because they don't look like losing wheretas we are so unpredictable.

My hope is that all of the pressure we've been under is now firmly on the rags.... Let's hope they suffer as a result. The weight lifted off us may just allow us to play with the freedom we had in the first couple of months.......

I think United will win the title. They've already got a small advantage (equal on points with a game in hand), couple that with their clearly easier run of fixtures and our really quite poor away form in 2012 and you'd have to be an idiot to have anyone other than them as favourites. We can still win the league, of course, but we need to beat United at our place, and we need to win at The Emirates, neither of which will be easy.

As for asking people who believe we've blown the title will they still watch the remaining 8 games, well, that's a moronic question. We've been WAY out of the title race for each of the past 30+ seasons by this point but people have still come and watched, we've had seasons that have petered out into nothingness and we've still watched.

Reminds me of Bush: Either you are with us or you are a terrorist.

I don't mind losing a point to a team like Stoke on their pitch. If we gave it all we had and Mancini tried every trick in the book.

What I do mind is when we play like shit, and no changes are made.

If that makes me a terrorist, then so be it.

samharris said:
Will you still be watching City's remaining 8 games from now til the end of the season and if so why ??

This is a very strange question......what were you thinking when you wrote this?

Why do I watch all the City friendlies that I can? Why do I watch international matches that involve City players? Why do I watch matches that involve City players on loan? Why.....I will tell you why, because I love football and love City.

Every goal we concede makes me mad or sad and every goal we score makes me happy or delirious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.