Question to all those who think we have blown the title..

i dont understand the question. Even when we knew we sould be finished mid table or lower we still watched all the games... I dont see what success has to do with watching your team play. There are thousands of teams that will never win fuck all but fans keep turning up

I wonder how Blues can say we won't win it now when we simply have to win all our remaining games. They seem convinced we can;t do that, and equally convinced that utd can.

Skashion said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
I know its become a clichè on here but put simply win every game and we end the season as champions.
Not true anymore. We could win every game and still not win the title.

As can the rags.

cinnamon blue said:
FA CUP LAST YEAR , JOINT SECOND LAST YEAR , THIS YEAR IN WITH A BIG SHOUT OF THE TITLE . WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS YEAR ON YEAR . IF WE DONT WIN IT THIS YEAR WE WILL DO NEXT YEAR . FFS REMEMBER 1999 PLAY -OFF FINAL WE HAVE COME A LONG FUCKING WAY. KEEP THE FAITH !!!!!

"Joint Second"...... That's Rag speak for 3rd right? (not suggesting you're a rag BTW)

stonerblue said:
I wonder how Blues can say we won't win it now when we simply have to win all our remaining games. They seem convinced we can;t do that, and equally convinced that utd can.

Every club has it's doom and gloom merchants. If we beat Sunderland and Blackburn get something on Monday, the "sky is falling" brigade will be out in force on Rag Caf, instead of here. And if we manage to beat the Arse, they will be entering into suicide pacts.

Pam said:
stonerblue said:

Every club has it's doom and gloom merchants. If we beat Sunderland and Blackburn get something on Monday, the "sky is falling" brigade will be out in force on Rag Caf, instead of here. And if we manage to beat the Arse, they will be talking suicide pacts.
So if a city fan says i think we may struggle now and its not looking good they are out of order...

The cookie monster said:
Pam said:
stonerblue said:

Every club has it's doom and gloom merchants. If we beat Sunderland and Blackburn get something on Monday, the "sky is falling" brigade will be out in force on Rag Caf, instead of here. And if we manage to beat the Arse, they will be talking suicide pacts.
So if a city fan says i think we may struggle now and its not looking good they are out of order...

They're out of order if they start talking like it's inevitable. And some of them are doing just that.

Pam said:
The cookie monster said:
Pam said:

They're out of order if they start talking like it's inevitable. And some of them are doing just that.
If someone gave you a £1000 and both the rags & city were even money to win the league who would you put it on?

The cookie monster said:
Pam said:
The cookie monster said:

If someone gave you a £1000 and both the rags & city were even money to win the league who would you put it on?

City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.