Question to all those who think we have blown the title..

BlueAnorak said:
Yes. I am a City fan. I like to suffer.
Seriously, we've played some great stuff this season.

Pretty much this, once we've won the title we've pretty much achieved everything I aspired for as a football fan - might as well give it up then.

Lets drag it on a few decades yet, I'm still young.

Joke

samharris said:
Will you still be watching City's remaining 8 games from now til the end of the season and if so why ??

Yes. Definitely!

Sorry samharris for this short off topic,
but just in case I don't login before 8:00 PM:

LcmmW.jpg

samharris said:
Will you still be watching City's remaining 8 games from now til the end of the season and if so why ??

Of course I will. There are a lot of if's and but's to contend with in these last 8 games. Pressure on the others so called Manchester club tonight!

As someone once said " Funny old game!"

Come on City always proud of you

mancityvstoke said:
whp.blue said:
samharris said:

I think we have blown the league this season and the reason I will still watch is simple

having been a match going fan since 1968 and all the crap that involved I am a manc and City are my side win loose or draw

your original post and question make me think you are a glory hunrter who has come to watch City win and just because they win
Think he was just trying to get non attending moaning cunts out of the woodwork mate.

Cheers bud, Im glad someones on my wavelength..

People like Rio Ferdinand , who's insisting he's seein' an increase in blue shirts on the streets ( although Nani appears to want to give him an arguement ) need reminding that back when the Etihad first opened for business , a few years before Shinawatra found his way here , the arabs showed up , or even when we had few , if any , top class , players , we were still pulling in 47,000 crowds in a number of games .......

and let's face , if we could have got them in , we'd have crammed 47,000 into Maine Road for that final fixture with Southampton ... such was the clamour for tickets !

in fact , Rio , our league crowds have rarely dipped below the 40,000 mark in all the time we've spent at the new stadium .... even through the Stuart Pearce era , which was probably Citys worst home form since records began back in the late 1800's!!!!!

whp.blue said:
samharris said:

I think we have blown the league this season and the reason I will still watch is simple

having been a match going fan since 1968 and all the crap that involved I am a manc and City are my side win loose or draw

your original post and question make me think you are a glory hunrter who has come to watch City win and just because they win

I still think we can win the title and will believe it until the very last hope is lost..Ive been on this board since 2005 but was under a different name then 'Brighton Blue'..any Mod can verify this.. so yes Ive been glory hunting since 3 years before the takeover...

-- Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:13 pm --

BillyShears said:
samharris said:
Cheers bud, Im glad someones on my wavelength..

That's a pretty pathetic wavelength to be on ...

Arsed!!

If trying to get rag wums out of the woodwork is pathetic then yes im pathetic.

And they are on here..!! But none have bitten..

People have got the wrong end of the stick on this one...

Yes, I will still be watching our remaining games.

Why? Because I love City. And because for eh Scum to slip up now would have much greater consequences for the future of English footy than would us coming 2nd.

We come second we look to next season and say "Ah well, we did better than last season and got some CL footy too." They finish second and they have blown it, are too reliant on the old guard, and if they don't we win it back next year it's the end of an era. Good Night Slurgie. Work a punt I'd say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.