questions for Jimmy Wagg?

norfstander

Jimmy's been kind enough to agree to answer a few questions for the blog i've been writing. I've been putting a few together, looking for further suggestions. Anything anyone would like me to ask, City-related of course?

Cheers fellas.

1. When will we sign Tevez?
2. When will we sign Eto'o
3. When will we sign Lascott [if we have to]
4. Is Jo cup tied?
5. How big is your cock?

in any order of course..........................

Ja Salford Blue said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
5. How big is your cock?

Girth or length?

Its an open question - i think a good interviewer needs to be flexible to not influence the interviewee and not contaminate the findings.....

oh - and whats his Bluemoon user name.............

Ask him about Gleghorn and why we cant muster a city fan to summarise our home games.
Him and Fred and cheesy are top drawer but we are let down by Gleggers.

Ask him if he would consider a national footy fone in like 606

keemanan said:
Ask him about Gleghorn and why we cant muster a city fan to summarise our home games.

Ive always been baffled by Gleghorn.....hardly a City legend and constantly bleets on about being a Sunderland fan.....surely David White would be better [althoiugh never that eloquent].....but atleast a legend [remeber the 10th v Huddersfield?...good times..........]

K.Reeves right foot said:
keemanan said:

Ive always been baffled by Gleghorn.....hardly a City legend and constantly bleets on about being a Sunderland fan.....surely David White would be better [althoiugh never that eloquent].....but atleast a legend [remeber the 10th v Huddersfield?...good times..........]

Which brings me to the recurring theme of this thread....the other 2 hatrick scoreres that day being Stewart and .........Adcock.......................................................coat...........

keemanan said:

Nigel Gleghorn has forgotten more about football than most people on here know.I guess because he tells the truth about the likes of Elano and Robinho he upset a certain breed of supporter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.