questions for Jimmy Wagg?

stockportblue said:
Phuk Tifano said:
I'd like to ask Jimmy if there are any more books on the horizon - enjoyed Ken Barnes' biography very much.

Also, re: Gleghorn, I agree that we need a proper Blue summariser. Paul Lake no longer tied up in football on a Saturday (he's left his physio job at Bolton, according to City programme). Very eloquent whenever I've heard him on TalkSport and you can't get much more dyed-in-the-wool than him, can you?

The Ken Barnes book was the funniest book ive read on football.A true blue summariser?-you want a fan as an expert summariser who knows nothing about the game?-do you want to learn anything about the way City play?-or do you see the phone in as a fun way of dumming down football to the lowest common denominator where all fans are thick idiots that make good radio?-If you listened to Nigel Gleghorns comments after the game against Fulham at home you would have learned plenty about football-What do you want from a phone in?-a happy clappy if we win?-if we lose sack the manager -and sell the players?
Jimmy , I dont want some happy clapper and that certainly isn't what Fred is but Nigel just doesn't have the communication skills and has more difficulty putting his points across than most of the callers.
I have no idea if he does have insights that we dont see because he cant put them over to us

1) Has Jimmy ever corpsed very badly on air?
2) Have any celeb City punters ever called in?
3) Who's been his most difficult/enjoyable interviewee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.