questions for Jimmy Wagg?

stockportblue said:
keemanan said:
Ask him about Gleghorn and why we cant muster a city fan to summarise our home games.
Him and Fred and cheesy are top drawer but we are let down by Gleggers.

Ask him if he would consider a national footy fone in like 606

Nigel Gleghorn has forgotten more about football than most people on here know.I guess because he tells the truth about the likes of Elano and Robinho he upset a certain breed of supporter.
3689360777_3591f153e9.jpg

Is he ever tempted to just call someone a miserable bastard and tell them to shut up?

And, how many calls do they get after games on average? I've tried three times and I've got on twice.

If they do have to turn loads of calls down, ask him why almost every week they have to put some seven year old on who says "I would just like to say that I really like Ryan Giggs. And that is what I would like to say . . ." and then we have 5 exruciating minutes of Jimmy or Nigel trying to drag another sentence out of him/her, which they can't because they have nothing to say, BECAUSE THEY ARE SEVEN!

e.g. "And why do you like Ryan Giggs?"

". . . errrrrrr . . . I just fink he's really good and, and Rooney too."

I'm all up for letting them have a try but in these cases SPEED IS OF THE ESSENCE!!!

stockportblue said:
keemanan said:
Ask him about Gleghorn and why we cant muster a city fan to summarise our home games.

Nigel Gleghorn has forgotten more about football than most people on here know.I guess because he tells the truth about the likes of Elano and Robinho he upset a certain breed of supporter.
So you enjoy his commentary ? You believe that anyone who has played football and coaches is qualified to present a radio show?
He cant construct a coherent sentence, has no insight and towards the end of the season became obsessed with blaming Beano for us not winning away.
Fred has style and has forgotten more in 1 day than Gleghorn has or will ever know.
Peter Barnes could express a point and Whitey , although he used his job to send sex messages to his babbysitter, was an intelligent summeriser.
Nigel may be a nice lad but he hasn't got any kind communication skills and shouldn't be on the radio

keemanan said:
stockportblue said:
keemanan said:

So you enjoy his commentary ? You believe that anyone who has played football and coaches is qualified to present a radio show?
He cant construct a coherent sentence, has no insight and towards the end of the season became obsessed with blaming Beano for us not winning away.
Fred has style and has forgotten more in 1 day than Gleghorn has or will ever know.
Peter Barnes could express a point and Whitey , although he used his job to send sex messages to his babbysitter, was an intelligent summeriser.
Nigel may be a nice lad but he hasn't got any kind communication skills and shouldn't be on the radio

er.......expand please!

All Gleghorn ever says is "I don't want to go on about the money, but for a 32 million pound player, Robinho should be doin more, like"

facepalm.

RE: The phone in, it never seems to last long enough for a debate. If it had an extra hour, it'd dilute the amount of people coming on saying the same thing, and might actually get some decent discussion.

keemanan said:
stockportblue said:
keemanan said:

Nigel is a decent communicator with intelligent people.Problem is the dipsticks they get on phone ins dont have the linguistic skills to make an intelligent conversation.I dont agree with everything Fred says but hes good on the radio and is knowledgable on football-I agree with that.Peter Barnes for me isnt the greatest communicator in the world for me despite being likeable enough.

Ask him who would actually ring in the phone-in's if we ever won something and actually did become a good team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.