Questions for Lakey

Has he read Colin Shindler's latest take on what's happening at our club? Does he have any sympathy with his romantic/delusional views of how City are now worthless and, apparently, not worth following because they are no longer the same club he used to love?

When erstwhile media darling Paul Gascoigne tried to publicly humiliate him in 1991 by pulling his ears out during a Spurs game at MR, does he now watch the slurring geordie fuckwit trying to string a sentence together and think "Yeah av that you moron!

Because that's what I think.

When you originally did your knee in vs Bradford, why the fuck didn't you just shoot instead of trying to dribble the ball along the goal line?

You were a true two footed player. Why are they as rare as rocking horse shit nowadays?

Was being found in the showers with Fash the real reason for Machin getting the bullet?

You were known as a versatile player and featured in pretty much every position on the pitch for City, as I recall. What did you regard as being your best position? And which was your favourite to play in (if different)?

I was gutted when Kendall moved you to CB , I always saw you as a box to box CM. I know at the time you were happy with it but was that you just being a good club man?
Surely the CM birth was where you saw yourself?

How devastating was Kendall leaving for you?

You played with some great names from City's past era, Clements, Hinchcliffe, Simpson, Mcnab, Varadi, Stewart etc. Who in your opinion was the best you played with ?

Did you feel that the club did all they could for you when you were injured ? I ask because there was a goalkeeper around the same time who I believe you may still know who had a similar injury, I know he feels no Ill will but he feels that at that time the treatment he recieved may well have contributed to the demise of his career (compared to how medical advances are in todays game)

Hi Paul,
firstly, did city ever receive any bids for you, if so, which clubs and how much did they offer?
Secondly, do you feel you should have gone to Italy for the world cup 1990. If so at who's expense?
Finally, what was your favourite match (5-1 apart)? I thought you looked absolute class at centre back vs everton the weekend before that fateful villa match.
Cheers

considering the number of operations you had, and knowing your own body, did you truly believe your knee was fixed, or was there always doubts in your mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.