Questions for Lakey

I've had the chance to ask Lakey many questions as he attends many branch meeting's top lad.

Question to Paul
Have you been contacted by the club to come home and work?

Having come through the City youth set up yourself, do you take much interest in the academy and reserves? If so, what do you think of the academy and preparation of players for the first team? Are we going to carry on seeing a steady stream of players reaching and staying at first team level at City? Also, who do you think from the current crop of senior academy, reserve or first team fringe players has the potential to become a first team regular? Finally, how good can Stephen Ireland become?

If you were cooking a romantic meal for `er indoors`, what would you choose :-

1/ Starter
2/Main course
3/Sweet.

Plus what accompanying beverages ?

Cheers.

Paul, you played 110 games for Manchester City scoring 7 goals along the way. It has been widely discussed and acknowledged by some of the most astute and experienced professionals in the game that you would've been a certainty to become a regular in the England squad, some saying that you were to be the next England captain. Bearing all this in mind and what you know now with the bitter experiences that you have had to encounter along the way what do you say when asking for dough based accompaniments to your chips - is it muffin or barm?

Hi Paul,

I would interested to know about your call up to the England 1990 pre-World Cup squad? did you really get measured up for the suit? How was it watching it at home knowing you were so close to it? What did Sir Bobby Robson say?

Also how important was music in the pre-match build in your day? Endless hours of Luther Vandross and Alex O'Neal.....or did you bang on New Order, Roses, Mondays etc in the dressing room.....?

IF YOU WERE CITY MANAGER PAUL WHAT FORMATION WOULD YOU PLAY WITH THE PLAYERS CITY HAVE GOT AT THERE DISPOSAL NOW ? ps do you think hopkins was a tosspot

Ric said:
As mentioned the other day, the legendary Paul Lake is doing an Q&A session exclusively for Bluemoon. He'll be answering the questions hopefully this evening, so if anyone has anything they want to ask him post your question on this thread and we'll put the best ones to him.

His new radio show, Blue Tuesday, with Ian Cheeseman starts on GMR on 18th August, 6pm.

Cheers,
Ric

Hi Ric...did this have owt to do with my Idea that I submitted to you the other week.?? If not....great minds think alike .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.