Questions from a Rag

SeanJason said:
How's it going fellas? I come in peace...just asking some questions about the big upcoming derby and getting some views about our teams.

1. Manchester City have had a great start to the season. How far do you realistically think you'll go? All the way...

2. Do you guys think Mancini is the right manager to lead you to league and CL success? League- definitely. CL- too early to even think about that, just enjoying the ride.

3. Who do you consider to be your best player and the biggest threat when we meet? We've got a few but I guess you mean offensively, so I'd say Silva, Aguero, Balo and Dzeko.

4. Which United player do you consider to be the biggest threat when we meet? The obvious one's Shrek but Nani and Giggs can do plenty of damage. Oh and that Mexican kid's not bad. Ashley Cole also looks a different player these days.

5. Do you think the title will be a two horse race between City and United? No. Chelsea will be close. The rest are fighting over 4th...

6. Who do you have in your top four come the end of the season? As above plus the dippers. No European games will help them.

7. Is there any player from United's current squad that you would take for your team? Not Rooney, he's a twat, as is Nani. Giggs is too old. Rio's fucked, but I'd take Vidic and the Mexican. Jones also looks a good buy atm.

8. Who is your favourite all time Manchester City player? Colin Bell. But David Silva's on his way to matching him...

9. Which United player do you dislike the most (past or present)? Rat boy, although he had a certain comedy value after feeding the Goat and the Irish dog walker.

10. If any, which United player have you respected or admired the most past or present? Mark Hughes always impressed when I saw him (nothing to do with him being our last manager either). And I suppose I have to grudgingly say Roy Keane... Giggs and Scholes also have to get a mention I suppose.

11. What is your prediction for the match? It'll be emotional.

Thanks!

bluemonkey71 said:
1. Manchester City have had a great start to the season. How far do you realistically think you'll go? Top 2

2. Do you guys think Mancini is the right manager to lead you to league and CL success? Definitley

3. Who do you consider to be your best player and the biggest threat when we meet? Silva

4. Which United player do you consider to be the biggest threat when we meet? Rooney

5. Do you think the title will be a two horse race between City and United?
Looking likely, although Chelsea are lurking

6. Who do you have in your top four come the end of the season? Us, you Chelski and Spurs

7. Is there any player from United's current squad that you would take for your team? Vidic

8. Who is your favourite all time Manchester City player? It was Kinky but he's been overtaken by Silva

9. Which United player do you dislike the most (past or present)? Roy Keane.

10. If any, which United player have you respected or admired the most past or present? Kanchelskis. Ripped us apart in derbies but not a complete twat.

11. What is your prediction for the match?

Head says 2-2. Heart says 1-2

isnt that the wrong way round? Cheers. Mr.Pedant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.