Questions from RAWK

Ric

Administrator
As with last season, RAWK have sent through some questions ahead of the game next Monday. If anyone fancies responding just leave your answers below.

Cheers,
Ric

What did you think of the opening game against Spurs?

And Liverpool's against Arsenal, if you saw it?

What are your expectations for this season? Care to predict where you'll come in the league and how far you'll get in the three cup competitions?

Who do you think is your most important player(s)?

Your worst player(s)?

Do you have a particular memory of any previous meeting between our clubs? Say something that happened to you that day or a decision you disagreed with?

Any young up and coming players in the squad that we might not know about?

What sort of line-up will be put out against us?

Do you have any favourite/best chant(s) and perhaps any that require an explanation?

Which Liverpool player will you fear the most?

Apart from Torres and Gerrard, any Liverpool players you'd fancy pulling on the City shirt?

Care to predict the score?

Before you answer, they think they are better than you (just go on Rawk!) but i hope you prove them wrong and take their 4th place.

Ric said:
As with last season, RAWK have sent through some questions ahead of the game next Monday. If anyone fancies responding just leave your answers below.

Cheers,
Ric

Good result. Defended well contrary to the views of Alan Hansen, but did not create enough from the significant possession we enjoyed. In the circumstances i.e. new players and limited preparation time after the World Cup a pleasing start

Boring 1st half enlived by the Cole sending off. Thereafter Livepool defended brilliantly as they normally do. Good goal from Ngog. Questions remain over Cole (he's never been the same player for me since his cruciate injury) and Liverpool as an attacking force.

What are your expectations for this season? Care to predict where you'll come in the league and how far you'll get in the three cup competitions?

I really don't know where we'll finish. All depends on whether we can keep the vultures at bay whilst City's team gels.

Yaya Toure

Your worst player(s)?

We don't have one

Do you have a particular memory of any previous meeting between our clubs? Say something that happened to you that day or a decision you disagreed with?

Nornally Gerrard's diving

No

Hart, Boateng, Toure, Kompany, Kolarov, De Jong, Barry, Yaya Toure, Silva, Tevez, Adebayor

Do you have any favourite/best chant(s) and perhaps any that require an explanation?

Gerrard

Apart from Torres and Gerrard, any Liverpool players you'd fancy pulling on the City shirt?

Johnson

0-0

You'll come with 2 banks of 4 and defend like mad. That's the Hodgson way

Ric Pleases don't think I'm THICK but not in know with abbrev: or jargon busting, slowly picking them up BUT what is RAWK

citygirl77 said:
Ric Pleases don't think I'm THICK but not in know with abbrev: or jargon busting, slowly picking them up BUT what is RAWK

Sorry, it's a Liverpool forum:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/</a>

Ric said:
citygirl77 said:

Sorry, it's a Liverpool forum:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/</a>

Cheers Ric THX BUT NO THX

I'll be a good samaritan, and help out the ol' Scousers (and lets face it they need it;))

What did you think of the opening game against Spurs? Satisfied with the point. We didn't look like a team, but that was to be expected, with so many new arrivals, who have spent little time together. Considering the nucleus of Spurs' team have been together for a long time, away from home, and they hammered us first half, pleased with a point.

And Liverpool's against Arsenal, if you saw it? Liverpool did well with 10 men, but I don't think Arsenal were that good. I actually thought Liverpool looked more dangerous with 10 men.

What are your expectations for this season? Care to predict where you'll come in the league and how far you'll get in the three cup competitions? My expectations are that if we don't finish in the top 4, its a disappointment, however 4th will be mission accomplished, anything above is a bonus. I'm predicting 3rd, and a Europa League victory. I think we'll reach the quarters in the 2 domestic cups. I'm forever the optimist.

Who do you think is your most important player(s)? Yaya, Tevez, De Jong, Kompany, Adam Johnson, Hart

Your worst player(s)? Richards

Do you have a particular memory of any previous meeting between our clubs? Say something that happened to you that day or a decision you disagreed with? The last minute goal by Anelka right infront of the Kop, in a 2-1 victory in 2003, will live long in the memory.

Any young up and coming players in the squad that we might not know about? Watch out for Nimely and Boyata

What sort of line-up will be put out against us? Expect the same shape and formation as against Spurs

Do you have any favourite/best chant(s) and perhaps any that require an explanation? "Fergie sign him up" for Carlos Tevez, its what the nited fans wer chanting at Fat Fergie to do and never did. To his cost.

Which Liverpool player will you fear the most? Torres

Apart from Torres and Gerrard, any Liverpool players you'd fancy pulling on the City shirt? Pacheco, looks a top prospect

Care to predict the score? City 2-1 Liverpool

Ric said:

Cheers,
Ric

Impressed with the result, maybe ought to have done better in the first half. Pleased with our passing and possesion though.

A bit like our game, but not as extreme, and with two bad pieces of goalkeeping.

I expect there to be a big fight for two places in the top four, and I fancy us to get one. I think we'll do pretty well in Europe, OK in the Carling Cup and a semi-final in the FA cup

We might discover Yaya Touré to be more significant than anyone this year, but I'm expecting another good year for Tevez and Hart

Your worst player(s)?

... are hopefully all going to be gone by September

Pearce's first win with us winning it late goes down well in my mind with Musampa's volley. The 3-2 at ours is a sour memory, for many reasons.

Ibrahim, Nimely and Guidetti are knocking about, ready to come through. If you haven't heard of Boyata, then him too.

A 4-3-3 I'd imagine if we got Milner. If we didn't it may look more like a 4-5-1.

Bluemoon does it for me

As it stands, Gerrard

Maybe Skrtel or Kuyt

0-0

- I think we came out with a great result! I am happy with the point.

- Liverpool surprised me on that one, playing with 10 players for 45 minutes and still manage to score against one of the so called "top four".

- In the league, we should be in top 3. FA win it, Europa league reach the final .. that's what I am expecting this season.

- Tevez and Yaya.

Your worst player(s)?

- none.

- not really!

- nope

- Hart, Boateng, Kolo, Kompany, Kolarov, Yaya, Silva, Barry, AJ/SMB, Adebayor and Tevez

-

- Fernando Torres.

- Glen Johnson, one of the best RB's in the EPL.

- I will go for 2-1 City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.