Questions that need Answers.

why do all questions start with the same letter in many countries?

Who, what, when, where, why

wer was wann wo warum

qui quoi quand pourQuoi

Best way I found is invest in US Govt bonds. Decent enough return without the risk level of some other funds.
Was hard for a fair few years more recently, but the bond bull market lasted over 30 yrs.

I’m an individual stock guy myself, although I have a few funds, like India Fund, because I don’t know enough about those companies, but am bullish on that country.

Equities are where more money can be made, but with reward comes risk, of course.

Did John Lennon beat his wife ?
To what? To where?

Was hard for a fair few years more recently, but the bond bull market lasted over 30 yrs.

I’m an individual stock guy myself, although I have a few funds, like India Fund, because I don’t know enough about those companies, but am bullish on that country.

Equities are where more money can be made, but with reward comes risk, of course.

To what? To where?
I guess the question that need answering is why is this post in this thread :-)

Did John Lennon beat his wife ?
I can answer that having just read Cynthia Lennon's book of a few years ago...John.

According to her he slapped her once , she said he was very sorry afterwards and swore he would never do it again. And she said he never did.

Nobody knows if he ever slapped Yoko as she's never said, I doubt it though as he was completely controlled by the witch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.