Questions that need Answers.

Who sang the "Ahhhh's" in A Day In the Life after the Woke up fell out of bed section ( Commonly.
Known as the bridge) ?

It's never really been answered.

Why can't couriers text you when they are on their way to your house? Save themselves a journey if you are not there.

Why can't couriers text you when they are on their way to your house? Save themselves a journey if you are not there.
Why can’t any delivery person call you before hand ? Drives me insane. Same with contractors showing up unannounced, fuck off and come back when I know you’re coming

Most do that are delivering large items or something on a pallet. Anything smaller I suppose the driver would spend more time on his phone than actually delivering. A lot of these guys are set targets and it's a numbers game to them.

Most do that are delivering large items or something on a pallet. Anything smaller I suppose the driver would spend more time on his phone than actually delivering.
Ahh, So it's better to drive 3 miles to somebody's house and find They're not in than spend ten seconds sending a text before they set off.

I can answer that having just read Cynthia Lennon's book of a few years ago...John.

According to her he slapped her once , she said he was very sorry afterwards and swore he would never do it again. And she said he never did.

Nobody knows if he ever slapped Yoko as she's never said, I doubt it though as he was completely controlled by the witch.
@Bill Walker I assume you and @ali benarbia's studs haven't read the 'Give Peace a Chance' Fred.
Someone got very upset about Mr Lennon assaulting his wife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.