Questions

staffs_blue said:
Blueranger said:
Having read through negative threads on various forums today, including one which states "He been given a fair chance but time to go" that made me laugh! I would like to ask the Hughes out lobby to answer some quetions please?

1. Which players in your opinion have performed well this season?

2. What team would you have fielded yesterday?

3. What players would you bring in with the best chance to impact the performances ASAP?

4. Which was more humiliating 0-3 against Forest or 1-8 against Borough?

I'm not 'Hughes Out Lobby',I would say I was still stuck on the fence trying 2 decide whats best for my beloved MCFC.

I'll try and answer your questions though.

1.Hart,Garrido,Kompany,Ireland,SWP,Robinho,Caicedo,Sturridge

2.Strongest Possible Line up.FA Cup was our best chance of UEFA Cup football next season

3.Given,Toure,Bridge,De Rossi,Santa Cruz,Villa

4.Yesterday.0-3 against a team without a manager who are relegation fodder in the championship at home was a disgrace.

Agree with all of that. I want to give Hughes my full support but he is testing me sorely. I refuse to beleive a top class manager 'needs' to sign a full squad of his 'own' instead of motivating what he finds (including players who spanked Pompey & Arsenal this season).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.