Queues

Southampton problems are all NFC and Liverpool had the same problem yesterday. The introduction of mobile tickets and ncf to facilitate this is a premier league initiative.

Probably to be expected with an early kick off meaning arrivals are less spread out but there seemed to be a significantly longer set of queues everywhere around the south stand today compared to Norwich, majority seemed to be caused by the security checks than ticket issues though. Took a few seconds longer than my card again which do add up and create queues but generally speaking no issues for me.

Yeah I saw that at M1. Loads of people queuing there. Only about 30 in front of me. I was 15 mins earlier though so maybe that is why I didn’t have problems. It may have increased a bit after that.

SS3 queue was huge. Think they had shut off one set of turnstiles
I don't think it was that as I didn't see any stewards redirecting people to go elsewhere. M1 was back to its huge queue worst and it seemed to me more of a result of slow searches by the stewards. M1 is never good and it's frustrating to see no queue at M2 for the lower levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.