Queues

I go in z1 never anyone there go straight in every game. Yes I know I am a twat. But did see the queues I think it was ever body turning up at the same time. Would really piss me off if I missed any of the match.

I go in z1 never anyone there go straight in every game. Yes I know I am a twat. But did see the queues I think it was ever body turning up at the same time. Would really piss me off if I missed any of the match.
Me too although today I had to queue for about 3 minutes. The queues at Y were massive though.

Get there earlier, I like that they are searching people, given the current threats

Queuing would have been better than having to listen to the endless "CAN THE YELLOW TEAM LEADER" announcements in SS3 and then watching the clips on the screen at 1000 decibels. Do they think everyone is hard or hearing or something?

Turn up earlier
Were you the stupid old man stood in front of me, because that's what he said?

He suggested that a five month pregnant woman should get there two hours before kick off to avoid the queues, conveniently forgetting it might be a tad too cold to be sat there for four hours, or even good for my health

Queuing would have been better than having to listen to the endless "CAN THE YELLOW TEAM LEADER" announcements in SS3 and then watching the clips on the screen at 1000 decibels. Do they think everyone is hard or hearing or something?
Wasn't endless, I believe it was twice

Normally in G the queue is ok half hour before the game. Today must have been 50 people in front if me, got to my seat with 5 mins to kick off, no time for a beer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.