Queues

I can't remember the last time I was frisked before a home match (possibly never), but I suppose at the ripe old age of 52 I must represent a threat to something or somebody.
Perhaps my bobble hat was too aggressive?

Those moaning about queues and searches would be the first to slag the club off if god forbid anyone did get in with evil intent

Those moaning about queues and searches would be the first to slag the club off if god forbid anyone did get in with evil intent
The club are only protecting the players and themselves, not the fans. If somebody was intent on a terrorist attack the fact there's now thousands of fans queuing outside makes it a whole lot easier for them. They don't have to get inside the ground, we're now a sitting target.

Went in 30 mins before kick off. Soon as I saw long queues around Z I went straight to mine. Didn't get told to take of hat and coat though but 10 minutes inside heard the announcement of hats and jackets off. Must be why the queue for longer?

Anyway, why do we have these random security check every 10 or so games? Do we get a tip off or anything? I rather if they do this every game so people come prepared and earlier, rather than finding out once reaching the ground that the wands are out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.