Queues

Have they formed already. When the club asks people to arrive early are they aware that many of us mere mortals have to work full time and can't just leave when we feel like it. And even if we booked holiday time off the TV companies go and change the date to bugger that up. How about having more security people checking properly, closing City Square earlier or reducing the prices of the food and drink to ensure at the very least people have an incentive to be in the ground earlier. Or better still create more turnstiles rather than reducing them

Is this queuing problem a temporary one or is it here to stay due to this uneccesary glass tunnel ?

Is this queuing problem a temporary one or is it here to stay due to this uneccesary glass tunnel ?
The queues have nothing to do with the glass tunnel where I sit, and everything to do with the increased 'security' being insufficient to deal with the numbers. I'm in south level three, no queues last season at all, but queues this season from 45 minutes before kick off.

City know exactly what they're doing, they're trying to force you to go in earlier, thereby cutting down the time you eat and drink outside, in the hope you'll pay for the overpriced shite inside. The searches are purely an excuse, you're not being properly searched, not even close, you're just being slowed down so that you are inconvenienced, in the hope you will go in earlier.

Imagine if the match was tonight and being stood queuing up in the pooring rain outside the tadium for 30 minutes or more.

The queues have nothing to do with the glass tunnel where I sit, and everything to do with the increased 'security' being insufficient to deal with the numbers. I'm in south level three, no queues last season at all, but queues this season from 45 minutes before kick off.

City know exactly what they're doing, they're trying to force you to go in earlier, thereby cutting down the time you eat and drink outside, in the hope you'll pay for the overpriced shite inside. The searches are purely an excuse, you're not being properly searched, not even close, you're just being slowed down so that you are inconvenienced, in the hope you will go in earlier.
This is the truth of it, but some people will take anything of the club in the name of 'loyalty' , I swear if they left a big steaming turd on our seats some would say " thanks City " .

Pretty much this, add to the fact the council wan't less traffic on the roads and the police would prefer you not drinking round the ground, would be ideal for all 3 if we were in the ground as soon as possible.

Wow. Very cynical view. I don't believe the income from sales of food are important enough for City to do such a thing to get folk in earlier. However everyone is entitled to their view of course - even me & those who are not fond of blaming the club for any & everything.

Has anyone just seen the tweet from supporter services they suggest getting there an hour before kick off

I hope my boss understands!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.