Queues

That's it *club source*, no name, or just the MEN lieing? Just blame the fans arriving late, drinking in local pubs, and the traffic.

No mention at all of the chaotic and unorganized searches at the turnstiles by Showsec stewards, etc.

I f***ing love it when the club and those organizing the security checks take no blame or responsibilty at all. Somethings never change in football or life.

And City sources say a combination of factors including increased security, heavy traffic, and the fact alcohol is not served at UEFA games, led to many supporters arriving later than normal and in turn causing queues.

Anyway, arrive early again against Huddersfield, or you will be waiting in a queue again. 8000 Huddersfield fans expected.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...all-news/fans-urged-arrive-early-bid-12664208

the search is done before you get to the turnstile at the table, i never witnessed it slowing my entry to the ground

so when you have been searched is the turnstile completely free ? no its not so clearly the searches don't slow it down. Plus they don't search everyone.

Were you there last Tuesday? They were searching everyone (till ten mins before kick off) and it drastically affected how many people got through the turnstiles.

The searches are done at the entrance the turnstile of course they are part of the problem, if it was just the tinnel then it would.only be affecting P and Y but it isn't M had a queue, K had a queue unlocking turnstiles so you can access by any may help as I can only use P now and yes that has not helped, but the majority of the problem is the security checks
The tunnel only affects lower tier so between the tunnel and the away section (in both directions) is there any reason why any turnstile couldn't be used? (Other than turnstiles not programmed to allow it?)

Think a good thing is having initial searches take place around the perimeter of the stadium. Where the fencing first states (metal detectors)

If you need to take a full on bag into the match and your local just don't take it. Not Hard (females excused)

the search is done before you get to the turnstile at the table, i never witnessed it slowing my entry to the ground
Well it does slow entry at the spiral turnstile blocks because there are 4 turnstiles available at each block but only two people doing the body scanning so at any one time there's a max. of two supporters using the four available turnstiles.

Well it does slow entry at the spiral turnstile blocks because there are 4 turnstiles available at each block but only two people doing the body scanning so at any one time there's a max. of two supporters using the four available turnstiles.
they dont search everyone, and are there still people waiting to go in the turnstile when you get there ? where i am there is still a queue so it has nothing to do with the search

Were you there last Tuesday? They were searching everyone (till ten mins before kick off) and it drastically affected how many people got through the turnstiles.
Yes i was there last tuesday, there were 3 of us and none of us were searched we go in entrance P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.