Queues

Next home game I taking a bag with a big fucking dildo in it. Handcuffs, gimp mask the lot

Let's see their face when it emptied

I did this and things are now going great with Big Helga the Showsec security woman who searched my bag........at least I think she's a woman, she can be a bit rough!

It was back to normal tonight. Just turned up, no queue whatsoever and walked straight in. Ideal

Wow - so I am a ST holder, travel up 3+ hours on train from St Albans to every home game and you expect me to bring no bag with stuff to do on train journey etc??
Headphones.

You can then listen to music and books.

Buy a book at At Alban's Station. Read it. Leave it on the train when you get off. Or do the same with a newspaper.

You really have no need for a bag.

What sort of stuff? Do you have jigsaws and monopoly and shit?
You need a bag for a 3hr train journey?
What a load of bollocks, fucking grow a pair ffs!

Funny as fuck! If his bag contains 12 cans of Strongbow though, he deserves a free pass ;)

Of course, his bag could contain items that would come in handy if some shitbag tried to slap him!

Next home game I taking a bag with a big fucking dildo in it. Handcuffs, gimp mask the lot

Let's see their face when it emptied

My mate actually does that in airports, always a highlight of any holiday

The first tier of the East Stand looked to be about 85- 90% full ten mins after kick off. Dont know where they'd all come from as the concourse was very quiet and hardly any queues when I arrived 35 mins before ko. The "searches" didnt seem any different from the Monaco game either.

So basically, an Islamic Fundamentalist would only target a game in the Premier League or the Champions League?
No wonder, the FA Cup's going downhill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.