Queues

I had you down as more of a croissants and quail's eggs type Dave.
It just shows, jim, meat 'n potato pies, the fuckin' mainstay of the 'matchday experience, indeed, a welcome diversion WWWS, has been removed from all menus both at The Etihad and The Academy. So has the Bovril. Marwood's back to derelict his duty!

I tend to have a croissant, dipped into my cortado, whenever I treat Mrs Ewing to a coffee at Costa. And I've only ever had quails eggs once - the local butcher let me have half a dozen as they were past their SBD. I think I made a mistake by cookin' em like hens' eggs.

It just shows, jim, meat 'n potato pies, the fuckin' mainstay of the 'matchday experience, indeed, a welcome diversion WWWS, has been removed from all menus both at The Etihad and The Academy. So has the Bovril. Marwood's back to derelict his duty!

I tend to have a croissant, dipped into my cortado, whenever I treat Mrs Ewing to a coffee at Costa. And I've only ever had quails eggs once - the local butcher let me have half a dozen as they were past their SBD. I think I made a mistake by cookin' em like hens' eggs.
You old smoothie. And they (yep, them again) say romance is dead.

I arrived at M1 at 715pm last night and got in at 730pm...15 minutes. I regularly arrive at away grounds with 20 minutes to go before KO and always get in quickly and swiftly. M1 remains poor, smallest number of turnstiles for the biggest area in the ground.
spot on, M1 is terrible 4 turnstiles for for blocks 314 , 315 and 316, huge queues every week unless you rock up an hour before
M2 next to it has 4 turnstiles dont know how many blocks its for, but you can always walk straight up and straight in,

@Dave Ewing's Back 'eader ...we should start a petition for meat 'n potato pies and Bovril!! It's an insult to our Northern heritage not to have them on a matchday menu!! :-)

@Dave Ewing's Back 'eader ...we should start a petition for meat 'n potato pies and Bovril!! It's an insult to our Northern heritage not to have them on a matchday menu!! :-)
I had one of those surveys after the EFC game and the question "Is there anything that would improve the matchday experience" was answered with "Yes, reinstate meat and potato pies and Bovril at the concourse food outlets."

Anyone think that some of the queues are deliberate to get people in early to spend money on the expensive shit they serve up.

I had one of those surveys after the EFC game and the question "Is there anything that would improve the matchday experience" was answered with "Yes, reinstate meat and potato pies and Bovril at the concourse food outlets."
Is it something to do with them not being Halal? Serious question, not being racist in anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.