Quick questions

not my fault! said:
"you guys"... When did I ever slate bluecreed? Or anyone? My view isn't that Ajay or bluecreed or anyone shouldn't be questioned, my argument is the way it's done!
Calling people wanker or telling them to just fuck off isn't needed whether it's AJay, bluecreed or Tolmie. Abuse is out of order regardless of what is posted in good faith. And yes I believe he posts in good faith based on second hand info he gets, I think our Aussy friend above has said it how it probably is. I just don't see the need forthe Ajay witchhunt, he only has to respond to a post (not even info or itk related) and he's jumped on. I just find it sad how some of my fell blues can be so wound up.

Fuck off, wanker!

You had that comming :)

bluemoonmatt said:
bluebean said:
Jealousy in grown men! A Clear sign of weakness...

-- Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:50 pm --

The thing here is it was matty you called boring, a mod, and therefore he has rank lol show the mods with rank respect boy!!!!
Matty is a mod yes, Matty also talks a lot of sense (normally). I find talk of cliques rather embarrassing. There are people who agree with other people on a range of subjects (Ajay included). I agree with a shitload of what cheesy (another mod) says on football, however get it onto politics and he talks shite ;-) IMO

Banned :-)

Cheesy said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Matty is a mod yes, Matty also talks a lot of sense (normally). I find talk of cliques rather embarrassing. There are people who agree with other people on a range of subjects (Ajay included). I agree with a shitload of what cheesy (another mod) says on football, however get it onto politics and he talks shite ;-) IMO

Banned :-)

Who's banned?

YCNMIU said:
I actually quite like Zin, at least he treats it with a pinch of salt, a touch of humility and a sense of humour.

Unfortunately not all those claiming to be ITK (or their acolytes) can say the same.

He knows what he is posting, he knows whether or not what he is posting provides sufficient evidence for those who normally doubt to believe, and normally takes it on the chin if he doesnt want to/can't post additonal information.

Thats fine with me.

*This isnt me chickening out, I'll play him at Connect 4 or Jenga to settle this if he thinks that he's up to it.

i'm colour blind pal, how about wwe in the back garden?(:

like I said pal I couldn't care less about ajay, he can dig his own holes, doesn't need me filling it in, but when it comes to our kid, who is a placid fello and doesn't like confrontation (I know the complete oposite of me) then the eejits who start need putting in there place, my problem is I normally take the bait, so instead I'll start being a snide like the posts which are made.

Ps, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me on here....... Now I'm off to watch diagnosis murder with the mrs, she likes a bit of dyck in the afternoon. (:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.